Is that a sunfish? Oh, that IS a sunfish!

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 08:50 am
https://www.facebook.com/mikeybrgn/videos/10200957083166738/

You don't need to be logged into Facebook or even have an FB account in order to watch/listen to the epitome of Massholism.

Lots of swearing if that bothers you.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 08:57 am
@jespah,
******* crazy video, indeed!
farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 09:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
lotsa morons like that on the water. This past week we saw more people who drove their power cruisers up onto shoals and into really shallow water at low tides. SOme people need to stayaway from all water centered activities.
A baby whale indeed.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 10:08 am
mark
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 10:20 am
@jespah,
Sunfishes are really fugly fishes that weirdly enough seem to be very huggable because they're so friendly and curious.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 10:55 am
@jespah,
I loved this video. Just about the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 11:06 am
@jespah,
What was that guy's name?

hahahahahaha

toadally loved it

(and shared it)
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:10 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
What was that guy's name?

Apparently Jay hasn't ever seen a sunfish either... or should I say, a F*ckin Sunfish.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:13 pm
@rosborne979,
Who?

What was his name?

<falling over laughing>
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:21 pm
@jespah,
I love his "f*ckin" exuberance, it's contagious. Smile Good thing they didn't see a real baby whale or he probably would have gone into expletive convulsions and exploded.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:23 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Who?

What was his name?
"Dude". Jay the Dude.

"Dude, we're seein some **** here we ain't never seen before Dude"... "That thing is hurtin, we gotta call the aquarium or somethin".
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:33 pm
Parody video already (Moderately funny, but I like Mike and his buddy Jay better)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:34 pm
@rosborne979,
I adore the Aquarium line. Hell, they should use it in their ads.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:39 pm
@jespah,
First he thinks it's hurt and he wants to help it. Later in the video he wants to hook it because there's lots of meat on it.

Yeh, the aquarium thing is great. There are so many good lines... I mean, "so many good f*ckin lines Dude". "Jay! Jay!, oh my gawd kid..." Smile
farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:42 pm
@rosborne979,
I think the mid NE accents are grating on the ear. Mainers, and New Hampsterites at least, dont keep yattering on like this guy. They only talk when they need to.
farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:47 pm
@farmerman,
we saw a few off the copast lat weekend and they were eating jellyfish. I hear their meat is kinda slimy.
Why the hell just kill a creature of you dont know what youre going to do with it?

Mola Mola are supposed to be good luck if left unmolested
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:49 pm
@jespah,
At one point Mike says, "It's a TUNA!" like he's figured it out or something, and Jay gives him a condescending "It's not a TUNA (for god sake)" kind of reply. And just when you think things are going to get normal, Jay adds, "it's a flounder", and off they go again.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 12:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I think the mid NE accents are grating on the ear. Mainers, and New Hampsterites at least, dont keep yattering on like this guy
I wouldn't want to listen to this guy for long, but I like the honesty in that video. He's excited and he's just throwing in out there, no holding back. I can't help but appreciate that (in small doses). Smile

His buddy what's-his-name is much more reserved. A perfect pair.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 01:13 pm
@jespah,
I just watched a few of this guy's other videos of that day, and he's just amazed with everything. On the way home they pass a cargo ship and he marvels at the size of it. Then they see a cruise ship and he's awed by that as well. It's clear he's never been out on the water before. He's just amazed by everything. Lucky him. Smile
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 02:56 pm
@farmerman,
I have been told mine was cute before. However I don't quite have anywhere near as strong an accent as that dude nor is my language as colorful.

I normally don't like so much swearing, but his genuine awe and lack of basic marine life knowledge is comical. Almost someone you just gotta love and would have you rolling in laughter and tears without him even meaning to.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is that a sunfish? Oh, that IS a sunfish!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:18:39