Career ideas

Mocha25

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 05:11 pm
I'm looking for help figuring out my future career, I really want to work in the medical field with children. I am amazing with kids, and I'm really good at understanding there health issues sense I have been through a lot of it.

What I look forward in a future job.
I want to help kids in the medical field
I work really really good under stress
I'm married and so I don't want supper long over night hours
Plus I want to spend time with my husband and my daughter
Good pay
Try not to work all the time
Still have a family and a life and a work balance

If you have any ideas please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 310 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 06:37 pm
@Mocha25,
http://able2know.org/topic/294051-1#post-6033780
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 01:08 pm
@Mocha25,
It seems your job ideas and career ideas are in conflict. Other than seeming like you have a lack of ambition and unwillingness to put in extra hours and still want to make alot of money - the two do not jive.

Unless what you are good at is different than what your interests are.

In reality it is rare that you will be able to make alot of money and not be willing to work long hours.

Maybe you could be a cook in a children's hospital kitchen - you would then combine the children/medical you want here with the good cook you want in the previous question. Might be able to fit in the non-weekends too and with limited hours - although the lots of money probably won't fit in.
Mocha25

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:56 pm
@Linkat,
I said good pay and what I mean by that is I don't want 10,000 a year. I love the medical field and kids.
Thank you though
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Career ideas
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:26:32