Gillette's new M3 Power razor: The dumbest a man can get

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 09:46 am
Yeh, the 'bottle was seeing 'good use'! Twisted Evil Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarrassed
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:41 am
Ah, yer a bad man, Boyo . . .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:58 am
I have a picture of bush and cheney and when I shave I put it on the mirror. That makes my hair stand right up and I'm not wasting batteries that way. It's the environmentally responsible shave.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:58 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I have a picture of bush and cheney and when I shave I put it on the mirror. That makes my hair stand right up and I'm not wasting batteries that way. It's the environmentally responsible shave.

ha ha ha ha ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

that's funny! those two....what are we going to do with them?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:59 pm
vote 'em out and send 'em home....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:10 pm
not that Kerry is much better....scary choices we have...

Why is it that we have 50 candidates for Miss America but only 2 for president of the United States? Something to ponder....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:16 pm
Well it proves one thing beauty contestants or politicians we seem to be attracted to big boobs....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:18 pm
HA HA HA HA!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are killing me! Very Happy
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:34 am
Setanta wrote:
Ah, yer a bad man, Boyo . . .

from you that's quite a compliment!! Laughing Laughing Cool
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:35 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

thinking of 'Bush and Cheney'; there are better things to be doing with a razor blade! Shocked

[also environmentally responsible!]
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 11:46 am
3 blades? 4 Blades? 5 BLADES?

Where will this stop?! Pretty soon they'll have DOZENS of blades, and they'll have to rotate them all to make it work...

Oh wait. They've already thought of that. Wink
0 Replies

irrk1

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:42 am
yeah I to like the Mach3 it works great my only bitch is the price of the dam blade refills. and i cant see spending frigging 20 bucks on a battery powerd Razor! and those blades are more than the dam Razor! ill go back to using my Big bowe Knife to shave Lmao! j/k and if you need a vibrator to get your women off then you have more problems then bitching about a new hi tech razor lol !
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:59 pm
How DARE you! Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:06 pm
Eva wrote:
3 blades? 4 Blades? 5 BLADES?

Where will this stop?! Pretty soon they'll have DOZENS of blades, and they'll have to rotate them all to make it work...

Oh wait. They've already thought of that. Wink

Yep, and if you take the cover off and the blades out, you've got a triple rotational stimulator.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:07 pm
What the heck is a vibrator? I found my wife in an ice cave, and she knows nothing about this 'vibrator' you speak of, nor does she care if I have an electric shave. I am also j/k, in your parlance.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:10 pm
Laughing

Vi Bratör, a famous Swedish novelist living in Norway and thinking she's in Wales, known as the Scandanavian rival of Anais Nin. She wrote 'Love on the Matchstick' and 'Open Oranges,' among other books, and was nominated for the 'Kompliet Krëppe memorial prize.'
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 05:38:09