Tan San convertable baby carriage

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:39 pm
My Daughter found this baby carriage grey lined with beige (maybe leather) with gold and brown ribbon Greek key decoration around top.It will fold into a stroller and has a foot board painted with "TAN SAN made in England", with fenders or bumpers that cover both wheels. I have a picture, but can't figure out how to post it. I will use it to display my vintage baby dolls.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,226 • Replies: 6
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by mamas craft closet
Tes yeux noirs
  Selected Answer
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:59 pm
Look again. It should say TAN-SAD, unless it's a fake.
mamas craft closet
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:02 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
It does say Tan San, but I cannot find anything that looks like it. Still trying to post picture.
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:03 pm
@mamas craft closet,
This is not a sales site.

See Terms of Service:
mamas craft closet
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:04 pm
I am not trying to sell it, I want to find a value for it
0 Replies
mamas craft closet
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:06 pm
@mamas craft closet,
The bumpers on mine are straight across, not curved, and there is no lever on the folding hinges.
0 Replies
Tes yeux noirs
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:47 pm
I repeat, the English baby carriage company was called TAN-SAD with a D at the end. They made lots of different models, my picture was just an example.

0 Replies

Related Topics

Antique chair - Question by Robbiem287
What is the artist called - Question by ibby
Shoushan stone carving white spots - Question by johncconrad
Antique Highchair?? - Question by Rshane17
Old Bow and Arrows - Origin? - Question by Cairnchris
Identifying depression glass - Question by Debkag
Antique Glasses - Question by Mlachak
  1. Forums
  2. » Tan San convertable baby carriage
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/30/2024 at 02:52:54