confusing friendship signs ? please help

detour1

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:40 pm

Hi school started again and i am seeing my friend again. on the first day of school i saw him and he did talk to me but not very much. then later on i saw him ,and asked if i could sit with him at lunch and he says you can say hi too me. then later on last block we walked to the next class together and that went well ,then after school ended we walked to the bus together. the yesterday went he talked to me and stuff. then today went okay. in the morning i went to see him and he says hi quietly. he was with his other friend. i had the feeling he was trying to avoid me or mad at me. then when we were by ourselves i said your are my friend and then he said it to me too but quietly.then before we said goodbye i tired giving him a hug but he would not give me one. then later on at lunch i went over and i asked if he could sit with him and he yeah but quietly. then later i saw him and i walked to the bus with me. and then i asked if we could text and he says maybe. what is going on? am i seeing things that are not there ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 540 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:03 pm
@detour1,
Is this the same situation as you asked about a few times over the last yr? Such as in this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/264954-1#post-5863211

The previous advice offered to you before by Jespah was worthwhile. It is still true:
Quote:
If you're in treatment for Aspie then you need to accept that you might not have a clear idea of what is truly 'fine'.

Again, speak with your parents and your caregiver(s) about this matter. This is a job for them to figure out.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 03:03 pm
@detour1,
It is time for you to learn how to write on a relatively grown up website.
Most of us don't like to read walls of type, even if they are short walls.

You clearly can spell, but you use almost no complete sentences, or capital letters.

Some will attempt to decipher it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » confusing friendship signs ? please help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:18:39