is it wrong to tell a girl how you truly feel about her?

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 04:29 pm
there is this girl that we've had a thing with for almost 8 months and we've gone out on a couple dates and hung out. She is in school most of the year so i don't get to see her much at all and we don't talk too much but thats just how things are between us. couple months ago we both shared how we feel about each other but that she wasn't ready for a relationship due to her being away at school so much. but we've still stayed in touch here and there. i saw her and we went hiking just the two of us yesterday for the first time in 3 months cause she was away and will be going away again Monday for a few months again. Is it wrong of me or should i not tell her how i truly feel for her cause its stronger now than ever before or should i just not. i know she wont be ready for a relationship still and don't even know if she likes me like that anymore. she already know i like her cause we told each other right before she went away but don't think she knows how truly much i like her now more than ever. im not looking for me telling her how i feel to try to change her mind and date me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 800 • Replies: 3
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 04:39 pm
@mhen1111,
No it is not wrong... in fact it is the best thing to do. You should tell her how you feel.

What is to be gained by hiding this from her? Of course, you need to be mature enough to accept the answer, there is a chance that she doesn't feel the same way or that she wants space. That is part of life.

It sounds like you have the right attitude. You definitely don't want to pressure her into a relationship.

Tell her you really like her. Tell her you wish that there was some way to have a relationship. Ask her what she thinks, and listen. Anyone appreciates honesty.

Communication is a good thing, and just maybe something good can happen.

0 Replies

Dropship

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 07:29 pm
Teenage girls often don't know their own minds, so don't pressure her. She might be crazy about you even though she doesn't show it.
For example at school one of the first girls I asked for a date replied "F*** off and kill yerself you ugly b*****d!" and I was devastated, but one of my mates cheered me up by telling me "It's okay, it means she likes you"..Smile
I thought about asking her out again from time to time, but she always seemed to cross the road to avoid me, so we drifted apart..
0 Replies

darkakari

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:27 pm
@mhen1111,
Ima girl, we adore the truth, we try not to crush hearts, we know what its like... Pressure her not, and confess, if the feelings are mutual, love can overcome any obstacle in its way. It is a POWERFUL force. And its not toy, so be careful. And take great care.
0 Replies