Bi-Polar Bear is a very naughty fellow indeed....

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:53 am
I was on-line last evening/nite. For most of you lot it was morning or something - very few A2Kers loose.

So I'm scanning and browsing and drinking copious amounts of cider when I spot B-PB's latest avatar...........

<no,I don't have the image and please don't ask me to describe it>
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,981 • Replies: 39
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:56 am
Hands up anyone else who was so...... blessed.

I take it The Bear got an electronic tap on the shoulder and a request to tone it down. Trying out his First Amendment rights? Or just pissed again?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 06:26 am
WHAT WAS IT?????

It's gone, I take it?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 07:58 am
dlowan wrote:
WHAT WAS IT?????

It's gone, I take it?

It is hard to describe it nicely.
Just imagine...the head of the devil painted on skin, between the thighs of a woman.
At first you only notice the devils head and then suddenly you say…oh my!

I think he only used it after hours, when he thought all the kiddies were asleep. Smile
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 08:30 am
And this is important enough to start a thread?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 08:37 am
Certainly it is Rick . . . these are weighty matters for western civilization . . .

The hoot about that avatar of a tatto was that the "tongue" of the tattoo corresponded to the labia majora of the woman on whom it was tattooed . . .

Oh yes, the Bear is a very naughty Bear indeed . . .
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 08:38 am
Setanta wrote:
The hoot about that avatar of a tatto was that the "tongue" of the tattoo corresponded to the labia majora of the woman on whom it was tattooed . . .

I already understood that part Setanta. And my question remains unanswered. :wink:
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 09:28 am
BBB
My gawd, I can't stand any more of these high-tone profound and erudite threads. They will destroy A2K!

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 09:39 am
BBB
Wouldn't this photo be a good avatar for BPB?

http://www.phootoons.com/cirkus/photos/cirkus_16.html
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 09:40 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
And this is important enough to start a thread?

I agree, what a boring topic. We should check out the Hitler threads. I understand they're pretty exciting. :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 09:47 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Wouldn't this photo be a good avatar for BPB?

http://www.phootoons.com/cirkus/photos/cirkus_16.html

Why would the Bear ever want an avatar picture of some scruffy, wanna-be rock star?
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 09:56 am
well, this thread is certainly controversial , but the last avatar from him was absolutly offensive....
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:08 am
I saw the avatar and thought "Oh my" - then I laughed, then I thought "who cares". Then I laughed one more time.

Now that I see the thread about it - I'm laughing again Wink
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:09 am
Um, I have NO idea what you are talking about. Bear was with me at "The King and I" starring Lou Diamond Phillips. We were backstage chatting with him at approximately 11:15 pm. We arrived home at approximately 12:00 am, tucked in the kids, and then retired to bed ourselves at approximately 12:30. During this time (approximately 5 pm 7/14/04 to present) Bear has been with me and has in no way offended the sensibilities as you are claiming.

Please refrain from any further claims on this subject. This is OBVIOUSLY a right wing conservative, Fox News Loving, vicious attempt to besmirch the good name of one of a2k's most beloved members, and the standard by which civil behavior is measured. (If you didn't get the memo to this effect, please let me know and I will forward it immediately.)

Kind regards,

squinney
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:17 am
Iron-clad alibi . . . the Bear is saved ! ! !

Move along folks, show's over, nothing to see here . . .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:22 am
Publicity...it doesn't matter what they say, as long as they're talking about you.....life is good Cool
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:48 am
I think at least a link to this alleged icon would be appropriate.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:52 am
McGentrix wrote:
I think at least a link to this alleged icon would be appropriate.

I certainly would never provide a link, not like I could since I know nothing of it, in order to satisfy the prurient interests of an agent of the right wing disguised as a request for evidence, and I advise one and all to avoid this slippery slope...it leads to a dark and frightening trap.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 10:53 am
Maybe one of the cubs knows your password, BPB. Shocked
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 11:00 am
mac11 wrote:
Maybe one of the cubs knows your password, BPB. Shocked

I am raising my cubs to possess the same values and sense of decorum as mine I'll have you know...

Now there's a Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bi-Polar Bear is a very naughty fellow indeed....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:48:34