Schoolgirls wearing b lack school shoes with white sport socks

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:14 pm
When I was at school there were quite a number of schoolgirls wore long thick white sport socks with their black school shoes and trousers.

There was one girl who was in my class at primary school who wore thick white socks with her black shoes with a strap and with white trainers too. When we started secondary school she wore new shoes, which were black chunky shoes and was expecting her to wear black socks with those shoes, but when I saw her socks I noticed she was wearing white socks, which looked thick and had the word 'sport' on it and she wore those socks for the entire time with her shoes in that year.

In my second year at school there was a schoolgirl in the year above me, who goes on the bus with me to school and wears black chunky shoes too who normally wears black socks with them. However one day, around seven weeks into the school year, which was actually on my birthday when I looked at her shoes after she wished me happy birthday I was surprised and shocked to see her wearing white socks for the first time with her shoes, which actually looked thick with a Nike tick, grey stripe and word 'sport' on her white socks, which looked sporty to see.

Six weeks later there was a girl who is in my class who wears black chunky shoes who normally wears them with black socks, but when I saw her walking with those shoes on that day I noticed she was wearing white socks for the first time with her shoes. In one of our lessons when I sat near and looked under the tables at her shoes and white socks I noticed her white socks looked thick. Then in the following lesson she pulled her trouser leg and surprised and shocked to see that her white socks were long thick and had a grey stripe on it, which looked sporty to see.

Are white sport socks appropriate for schoolgirls to wear with their black school shoes and trousers?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:20 pm
@The1990game,
Long as the naughty bits are covered, people can wear whatever the **** they want to.

And even if the naughty bits are uncovered, it is none of your business.
The1990game

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:24 pm
@jespah,
So you recommend schoolgirls to wear white sport socks with their black school shoes?
jespah

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:25 pm
@The1990game,
I don't give a flying **** what schoolgirls wear on their feet, so long as their feet don't stink.

I am equal opportunity that way.
The1990game

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 01:26 pm
@jespah,
Yes I am a fan of white sport socks.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Schoolgirls wearing b lack school shoes with white sport socks
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:45:19