Arrogance

GorDie

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 09:32 am
My Father is arrogant. When he is ignorant he becomes very arrogant.

He is not knowingly ignorant, pretending not to be, which is arrogant.
Or informed and pretending not to be, which is also arrogant.
When he is talking, he becomes ignorant to everything you say, ignoring you, and acts arrogant.

It is incredibly frustrating.

He cuts you off half way through a sentence, and starts to argue, with the assumptions in his mind.

He ignores logic, worldly logic, business logic, scientific logic, and simply rambles.

This is what his father did. His father ignored the content of the discussion and spouted and argued with irrational nonsense which doesn't even have manifestation in the world.

Thankfully, I pay attention tot he context of the discussion; not only the content of the topics and statements, but also the debate structure, the immediate pressing issue, the turn to contribute and turn to acknowledge.

My Father always taught me that we would still be bashing each other with stones if we were in an atheist world ~despite the fact he is atheist. And my Mother was Catholic, converted to Jehovah Witness, neither of which are forms of Christianity I acknowledge or accept.

I think... that if even a discussion about a tin-metal roof goes this poorly... all hope is lost for my father.. This is how he discusses everything. OFF-TOPIC.

like a fawking atheist. Ignorance, Ignorance, Ign- RIGHT.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 340 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 09:48 am
@GorDie,
I feel bad for your father, he raised a moron..
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Arrogance
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 02:34:19