Is the TPP the tipping point for the NWO?

Builder

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:10 pm
While the press is orgasmic over the same-sex ruling, the TPP is being fast-tracked, Congress is being bribed, and the executive branch is enacting laws that basically enslave us all.

Discuss.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 640 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 07:10 am
@Builder,
Please explain your acronyms. I read a lot of a2k posts and news site posts and I spend ridiculous time looking up acronyms for all sorts of subjects in all sorts of places all over the world and varied situations. From now on, I'm just going to ask people to spell whole words.
oralloy

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 08:01 am
@ossobuco,
TPP is one of the two free trade treaties that are about to pass.

One of the free trade treaties will surround China with countries that have close trade ties to the US (expect all those factory jobs that departed to Mexico to now depart further to Vietnam).

The other free trade treaty will eradicate European trade unions and ship all those European jobs over to the US.

It is likely that in the future we will be buying all of our goods from Asia and selling all of our goods to Europe.

NWO means New World Order. It is some sort of conspiracy nonsense that I am not very familiar with.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 08:07 am
@oralloy,
Thanks, oralloy.

I think I'm against the trade plans as they have been worked out (no expert here but doesn't ring as good news to me - at all) and NWO is the same to me as to you, some conspiracy thing I'm not familiar with.
0 Replies