You ever feel like you're living in a soap opera?

SueZCue

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 11:52 am
Be glad your mom is your best friend, SW. That's a huge advantage over the adversities of the world! Give that lady a big hug. Very Happy
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 07:59 am
No.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 06:46 pm
I gave her several big hugs. She gave my daughter several more, then we spent the day together. She will be over tonight and she is going to stay with me through the weekend . I wish my j mother lived closer sometimes.
We as people dont realize what we have in other people until they are gone. My mom lives 700 miles away and it isnt until I have her close to me I forget what she means to me. >sigh<
I hope veryone else has a mommy as great as mine! :-)
0 Replies

izzyrose

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 08:56 pm
Mom's are good. Especially when you get older and the relationship turns into a strong friendship. But yet you know the one person who still thinks of you as their baby and has unconditional love no matter what is your mom.Those moms are great. I hope that I can be that kinda of mom to my kids. Even when they are 50! Enjoy your weekend w/ your mom shewolfnm. You deserve it!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 04:55 pm
Thanks Izzy. I do agree that the moms who slowly 'morph' into your best friend as you grow into an adult are the best kind there are! I am busting my butt to be that to my daughter now. I think I will succede because that is what I was taught to do by my mom.
Best of luck to you with your children too. ;-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 05:07 pm
shewolf - did you slide something in there about your birthday?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 04:17 pm
yes I did . my birthday was the 8th. ;-)
had to get that one in. hehe.
it was 2 days after my aunt died so it wasnt a truly HAPPY birthday . though my hubby made it one. he gave me a huge surprise AFTER the funeral for my birthday wich made the whole day much better.
Gotta love the great men in this world.
Im happy I have one. ;-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 05:19 pm
Glad to hear you've got one of the great ones!
Happy belated birthday, shewolfnm.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:10:32