I am NOT An Angry Black Woman/How was your 4th?

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 05:40 pm
Eloquent fer sure.

My 4th was FUN. Really fun. Last fling/ final sendoff with deaf group of friends. 6 families, lots of kids running around, sozlet had an absolute blast. Some emotional good-byes -- that part was less fun -- but I think at least some of those folks will come visit us in Columbus, and we'll probably come back here now and then.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:13 pm
You want mad?

I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 today.

Made me more motivated than ever.

Wanna go with me to beat the crap outta some people with Bush-Cheney bumper stickers on their SUVs?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:30 pm
Never sounded mad to me, onyx
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:50 pm
Hell, ehBeth ... just look around the threads here ... I've laid plenty of eggs Rolling Eyes

Hey, PDiddie ... I can point ya to a whole buncha tavern parkin' lots hereabots just chock fulla SUVs an' 4X4 pick-'em-up trucks suitably bedecked. Quite a few of 'em even sport flags and rifle racks. This time of year, you'll find plenty of bikes, too. There's lotsa good ol' boys that just love a good tussle with city folk, politics be damned.

Mr. Green
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:54 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Hey, PDiddie ... I can point ya to a whole buncha tavern parkin' lots hereabots just chock fulla SUVs an' 4X4 pick-'em-up trucks suitably bedecked. Quite a few of 'em even sport flags and rifle racks. This time of year, you'll find plenty of bikes, too. There's lotsa good ol' boys that just love a good tussle with city folk, politics be damned.

I have more than enough asses to kick down here, but if I get caught up I'll be sure and head your way... :wink:
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 06:58 pm
Laughing ... We're real hospitable ... come on by any time. We'll be right happy to accommodate ya Twisted Evil
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:16 pm
Sealpoet - Occom Bill

Both of you, same time, in my backyard.

tomorrow, but uhm...call first.

anyway - get ready, because I've got my tennis racket ready & it's very light, but some kinda titanium alloy stuff..anyway!!!!

farmerman - if you can give me some bbq tips I'll be glad to get back behind the grill. pffftt.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:40 pm
You must think I'm nuts.

(still running)
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 08:30 pm
O'bill - you don't have to be nuts - go on and run, don't stop...my racket has 'target specific tracking"...you're already coded in hon.

O
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 09:36 pm
Haha! I hope you feel better now, Onyxelle! Smile
O'Bill does need a good butt-kicking, though! Give him a swat for me! Twisted Evil But go easy on the seal-man! I spent yesterday at the New England Aquarium visiting with some of his kin. Very Happy
No barbecue for me Sad But the fireworks were unbelievable!
Poor old drunken-kittycat Fishin! Ouch. I stepped on a bee once, but a whole nest?!! Surprised
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:20 pm
I spent the 4th working my part time job as a shopkeeper's helper. Spent most of my day monitoring the activities of a suspicious looking, angry black woman.

Other than that... fairly normal day.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:05 am
Gus is cruisin' for a different sort of fireworks, methinks.

Lovely 4th. Folks were here, we barbecued (good, hot fire, so everything was done quickly). Guacamole was made. All was well, but I still need to catch up on the lost sleep Shocked So I can't run anywhere. Onyx isn't angry, nope, nope, no sir. Now, can I have a place to nap, s'il vous plait?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:50 pm
Well, onyx, I am an angry white woman today. Ever pay someone $50.00 to tell you in three seconds that you need a new air conditioner?

Ho hum fourth, cause the lightning took out some stuff.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:53 pm
Black or white, it don't matter, wimmins be angry in general, heh heh.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:39 pm
Onyx is cool.

I had a nice fourth, went up to see friends in Arcata... lots of interesting people in their backyard, yakety yak, and good food. Topped off by hearing an old friend singing on the car radio on my way there.

Lolled about reading on the fifth, whatta laze. Oh, except I made some stuffed red peppers, damn, they were good.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:42:24