Message to newomer

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 11:26 am
In considering response to a posting, keep your eyes open how many replies already. Strive for first or second: Reason, the casual viewer more likely to spot your response along with the OP

I should explain reason for dups: The same software writer I name in another recent post won't let me delete the other two

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:50 am
Leaving aside the appallingly bad English from someone whom one assumes is a native speaker, i'm surprised to think that you're so naïve as to believe that new members are going to see and read this thread.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 09:22 am
@Setanta,
Well, Hi, S., it's been a while hasn't it
Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 10:56 am
My name is not "S" . . . you continually braying jackass . . .
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 10:58 am
@dalehileman,
In accordance with (to satisfy) the implied (seeming like) above request (asking) for detail:

In considering response to a posting (Whenever you have a recent posting [thread, OP or Original Posting] displayed [showing] on your PC (Personal Computer, a term decently meaning any one at all) screen and are thinking about some sort of response [answer]), keep your eyes open how many replies already (Pay special attention to the area below the OP, where you might find one or two replies [answers]).

Strive for first or second (If there are none or perhaps [maybe] only one, try to respond as quickly as feasible [possible]): Reason, the casual (everyday, anybody) viewer (someone else watching) more likely to spot (see by accident) your response along with the OP (because otherwise you might not achieve (get) one of those positions (first or second below IP)

I should explain reason for dups (duplications, repeats): The same software writer (someone who writes an editing routine) I name in another recent post (having low IQ) won't let me (has written editing software that) delete (erase) the other two

Edited to conform (go along with) with a certain observation (something said or writ) by another participant (folk using a2k) who shall remain (stay) nameless, above excoriating (criticizing, berating, calling out) me for my poor construction (grammar or word placement) and bad manners, with my most sincere apologies (sorrys)
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:03 am
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:15 am
@dalehileman,
You have never answered my question. Leaving aside that new members are not likely to consider themselves to be "newomer"--what makes you think they will even see this thread, let alone read it?
dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Oh hi again oldtimer

Well there's an outside chance.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:36 am
Sure thing Alzheimers . . . hey, there ya go, tell us that bullshit story again . . .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Message to newomer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:18:11