Can I develop a site with following features using GoDaddy WordPress site builder tool?

AKuro

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 06:02 am
I wish to host a website to hold an online drawing competition. Basic and prime requirement of my site is submission of the arts i.e allowing the user to upload files. Also I wish to accept a short description about the art from the user with all his/her details during submission. My requirement is to have all the description of the uploader, and just the types of files uploaded and their no. as a post on the site homepage for other site visitors to see but I only want me i.e the site ownor to have access to the uploaded files i.e only I download files and no site visitor can do it. I just want them to see the post with details. Also I would have the authority to delete the desired posts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,456 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 06:03 am
@AKuro,
I think you want a forum. People could upload and then you would moderate their entries. It would be better if the images were hosted elsewhere (like photobucket), as you'll run out of space really quickly if you host all of the images yourself.
0 Replies