Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 05:23 pm
@neologist,
I agree also.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 25 May, 2015 02:47 pm
Most Look For Satan In The World-But He Is Right There Inside Of You
John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:4-8
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
Luke 17:20-23
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
22 Then He said to the disciples, "The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
23 "And they will say to you, 'Look here!' or 'Look there!' Do not go after them or follow them.
1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
1 Cor 12:3-11
Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:5-14
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors-- not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Phil 2:12-16
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
(NKJ)
XXX If there is any thought or feelings or emotion that resists the Word of God(verses) it is from the devil. Look inside yourself if you want to find God, the devil, demons, guardian angel, satan, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ. There all in There battleing. and you are the judge of who you submit to. This is why you must be born again. You were born a sinner. Now you must die to what you are and be reborn to the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses.
neologist

Reply Mon 25 May, 2015 03:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
I see no evidence that Satan is inside anyone.
Alongside, yes.
Controlling, yes, as he does anyone who proffers mistruths about God and the good news.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 25 May, 2015 05:42 pm
@neologist,
Satan the devil unclean spirits all work from inside of a man. Because they are spirits. Angels work from out side of a man. spirits work from inside of man, or woman.

Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

Luke 11:23-26
23 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
24 "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.'
25 "And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order.
26 "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first."
(NKJ)

0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 06:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
I agree with the Title. I never read the article.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:17 pm
@GorDie,
You should its one of the revelations of Jesus Christ.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 04:34 am
@GorDie,
You should never agree or disagree with something said without reading it, all of it.
Smileyrius

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 10:43 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You should never agree or disagree with something said without reading it, all of it.
bold mne....

Except the bible?

aha, I'm just playin', proffering a satirical poke at our drawn out discussions on the matter, I wish you peace only buddy.

Smiley,
mischeivin'
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 11:12 am
@Smileyrius,
We have away to many hearsay preachers today.
0 Replies