I'm a international student. pls help me.

yui

Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 06:06 pm
I'm an international student.
I'm studying in Canada for a half year , but I couldn't make any friends in university... I feel so lonely in lunch time, school trip, and class. I think all of my classmates avoid me...They're came from same university, and they always stay together. I can't join them. When I talk to one of them,she looked uncomfortable... I think,she didn't wanna talk with me. And I'm in love triangle, I don't know how should I do. I have a crush on bassist in my band!And also my friend in my band has a crush on him. Maybe he loves her,so I'm so down... I can't concentrate on studying. I can't help thinking about these problems.

I have too many problems. I can't stand anymore. What should I do? How can I deal with these problems?

FBM

Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 08:00 pm
@yui,
Hi, yui. Maybe it would help to realize that almost everyone lives through such problems at some point in their lives. I have. More than one. It's horrible at the time, but now I can look back and appreciate how much those hard times taught me...
yui

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 05:46 am
@FBM,
Thank you so much for replying. My situation is getting worse and worse, but I'll try to stand.
FBM

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 09:59 am
@yui,
Hang in there. If we didn't have bad times, we wouldn't be able to appreciate the good times. You know, sometimes when I feel like my life is crap, it helps me to think of someone who is severly disabled, yet refuses to feel depressed about it. Instead of feeling sorry for themselves about what they don't have, they bravely appreciate and make the most of what they do have. These two people, for example, just blow me away:

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 May, 2015 10:04 am
@yui,
Do you have access to the fitness facilities at the university?

I've always gone to the gym or pool or taken fitness classes when starting up at a new university/location. It was good in a few ways - helped with my physical health, helped me meet people with similar interests, and the exercising helped ward off any depression that might start to set in.
0 Replies