Difficulty/frequent urinating, spreading pain abdominal, legs...

lumor53

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 05:47 am
Hello,

A year ago i started getting stingy/burning pain in my abdominal area, specifically under the ribs and above the hips. I also need to urinate very often in very little amounts. Usually i had to urinate even 5 minutes after i urinate. After a while the frequent urination got somewhat better, but i still can only pee for like 2-6 seconds at a time.

Over the months the pain has spread to my legs, in the thigh area, and just below the buttox. The pain has also spread to the genital areas (sudden stingy/burning pain that lasts for aprox. minutes).

Latetly the pain has also spread to my armpits, arms, chest, and around the knees.
I don't have painfull/bloody urination or ejaculation. I don't have fevers.

I have been to the doctor 4 times since it started a little over a year ago but he still doesn't know what it can be. Looking at symptons online i came across things like bladder infection and prostate infection, but my doctor dismissed that pretty much right away and claims the pain is "between my ears", basiclly saying i'm making it all up.

I have done blood tests and urine tests but nothing was found, they also did an echo of my hip area and found nothing.

I'm getting very scared and frustrated for obvious reasons and would like to hear other people's opinions on this matter.

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 06:01 am
@lumor53,
Get another doctor. Be checked for STDs and for prostate issues.

Dribbling urine isn't all in someone's head.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:32 am
Your age?

Last colonoscopy?
lumor53

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:05 am
@PUNKEY,
22 (male), never had a colonoscopy. Also i should note, i have never been sexually active.
0 Replies

lumor53

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:07 am
@jespah,
I'm gonna ask for a second opinion from another doctor on monday, hopefully she will be more usefull.
jespah

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:31 am
@lumor53,
There ya go. Hope you get your answers soon.
0 Replies

chemist247online

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:36 am
consult with doctor or take pain o soma
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 05:15 am
You may take some pain relief pills for this recommended by your doctor. Surpassing the suggested dose or taking the medicine for more than endorsed may be habit-forming.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Difficulty/frequent urinating, spreading pain abdominal, legs...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:28:56