Old Lady SPFX Mask or CFX Mask or any realistic old lady mask?

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:01 am
Hi, I have been looking for a realistic old lady mask, like SPFX or CFX quality. I have been dying to buy one for around 5 years, but I don't trust the official websites through lots of things I have heard about them. Does anybody know of anywhere I can get one, but not from the original websites and shops. I want one so badly and do not mind travelling far for one. I live in South East England, and was also wondering if maybe there are any people from England selling any? Thank you xx

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 01:52 pm
@StarClusterOceans-x,
Go into the theater district and see if any of the costuming departments of the local theaters can either tell you where to get one or sell you an obsolete one of theirs.
contrex

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 01:57 pm
@StarClusterOceans-x,
StarClusterOceans-x wrote:
I have been dying to buy one for around 5 years

You are weird.
StarClusterOceans-x

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:51 am
@contrex,
my friend bought one and got scammed, then got it two years later. Ever since he had it, I've always wanted one. There so fun! Sorry that sounds weird I love kind of thing lol
0 Replies

StarClusterOceans-x

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:53 am
@Butrflynet,
Thank you! I will definitely try to get one that way. There's bound to be at least a few people with them, considering there are millions of people in England. Thanks x
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Old Lady SPFX Mask or CFX Mask or any realistic old lady mask?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:34:32