Hello to all

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:06 pm
Here they are kicky.

http://maxmag.maxsportsinternational.com/fatloss/issue38/pants.jpg
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:16 pm
Welcome Cancucme. In the original writing forum you will find a thread called "Spontaneous Poems." Here you can exercise your creative brain by writing your poetic thoughts spontaneously.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:55 pm
Thanks cjhsa. There they were, right where I left them, in the capable hands of my assistant pants holder.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:34 pm
canucme, the idea of a journey is just beautiful, and fearless. you want her to take a piece of you with her, so tell her, show her. be fearless in your expression, don't fuss over how it "sounds", evoke all the images that show your love for her, straight from your gut and heart. don't hold back...what wonderful opportunity you have, nd sshe will be a captive audience.
0 Replies

canucme

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 07:26 am
hi guys, hope you all are doing well. I'm still trying to figure all this out, but I'm getting there. Thanks for the advice Kickycan, now maybe I won't look like an idiot. Still haven't come up with a poem for mom but am still working on it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hello to all
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 11:12:51