Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 04:00 am
Hi everyone can you please tell me, which is the best gemstones for health.

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:17 am
@saritamalhotra,
The ones where the person who gets you, the sucker, to buy them, makes the most money. Those gems are the best for that person's financial health.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:38 am
@jespah,
we call em "healey feelies"
0 Replies

LaceyParson

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 11:51 am
@saritamalhotra,
Don't listen to them. Larimar would be greath for healing.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:00 pm
@LaceyParson,
"Larimar" is a local type of pectolite sold for its gemmy quality. However the healy feelies believe that as it changes its color it imbues healing pqers. This is so much bullshit ince its a type of hydrothermal (watery) rock that dries out over several decades after its mined out of its ledge, itll change color just sitting there.

Im sure Laqcey Person can load you up with Larimar chunks for a reasonable price.

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

LaceyParson

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 06:55 am
@farmerman,
Oh yes, buy larimar from me, ofc ¬¬"

It just depends on wheter the person believes on it or not, and as you clearly don't, I don't see what you are doing here.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:01 am
@LaceyParson,
Farmerman is a geologist and knows what he is talking about. You are foolish not to pay attention to what he says. What he is doing here on this thread is that the thread title is gemstone; he knows them.
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 08:23 am
@ossobuco,
I just dont see anything worth hanging onto wrt what the healey feelies believe. The fact that crystals have pisezoelectric properties or even slight magnetism for some species, means absolutely nothing as far as their medicinal properties.
I suppose , if you really believe, and dispense all logic, , you can derive healing power from various flavors of ice creams.

It IS big business though. I was at the Tucson show about 10 years ago and it was loaded with these crystal gypsies hawking all kinds of properties associated with THEIR kinds of crystals.
Lotta crap.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 08:50 am
@farmerman,
Chocolate, please..

I've a faint memory that Sedona is famous for a lot of that woo woo. Pretty territory though. I've only been there once, seeing the town for a short time and having lunch.
0 Replies