I'm Still Going To Vote For Her But I Too Am Disappointed

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 11:36 am
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/poll-new-scandal-not-up-to-clintons-usual-standards

dalehileman

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 01:07 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Me too, Throb. But I'd vote for her just to make the red team mad, as it doesn't seem to have any viable alternatives
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 02:14 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Had very little intention to voting for her to begin with, considering all the nonsense she has already pulled. This latest stunt just seals the deal on never giving her my vote. (well, unless the Republicans hand us another McCain, Romney or Palin or Ryan {still not sure about Walker, don't care for him but need to wait and see})

HRC has always paraded around with an air of superiority and with her own set of rules and beliefs of right and wrong. Good lord she is not only a politician, she should be someone the Republicans are wooing!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 02:50 pm
She's not the only one that used personal email. Compared to everything else going on, to me this is rather minor. I am liberal enough to prefer Warren of Sanders, but I will vote for her if that's the way it plays out. I don't intend ever to vote for another Republican in this lifetime.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 03:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
It isn't just that others have used their personal e-mails. She used it exclusively and to compound the issue, had her own server which was installed in her home which gave/gives her entire control over the items. It was that extra step which I am having additional difficulty with.

However, similar to you Edgar, I'd prefer Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren to come out there and make at least a dent in Hillary R. Clinton's seemingly impenetrable facade.

It's still relatively early though, and there are like more contenders yet to reveal themselves.
Ragman

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 03:40 pm
@Sturgis,
Warren is credible, intelligent and politically interests me as the single electable Dem. Hillary is emblematic of the ills of the
Democratic party's business-as-usual tone-deafness. You'd swear Teddy Kennedy were still alive.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 04:43 pm
@Ragman,
Nods.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2015 06:06 pm
The Republicans should just relax. Why use up energy to go after the Democrats when they do a perfectly good job of eating themselves up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm Still Going To Vote For Her But I Too Am Disappointed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:02:45