A question for people in a relationship? Male and females opinions?

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 12:10 am
What I am wondering is if you hide your masturbation from your partner. If not when did you not hide it? before or after you moved in together? Also, do you do it in front of your partner? Not just as mutual masturbation but just do it in the open just because YOU want to get yourself off. And do you start just out in the open whenever you want?

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 12:48 am
@sneedsam79,
Well, personally I prefer to sit there tossing away at the family breakfast table, as I can catch up on all the gossip, make sure that everyone has eaten healthily AND satisfy my needs with the help of Mr Mitten.
xbox360emulator

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 06:46 am
@sneedsam79,
No, we don't hide this and it's pretty normal for us.
sneedsam79

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 06:22 pm
@xbox360emulator,
And do you start just out in the open whenever you want? Or do the both of you just know you do it but still each only do it when the other is not home or in the shower etc.? Like if you try to make a move and she isnt in the mood do you just say ok and do it yourself? Or if you are watching tv and she is in the kitchen when the mood strikes, do you just go ahead? What is the reaction when she walks in the room? Just leave you alone to finish or what?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2015 06:28 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Well, personally I prefer to sit there tossing away at the family breakfast table, as I can catch up on all the gossip, make sure that everyone has eaten healthily AND satisfy my needs with the help of Mr Mitten.

Oh my gosh, it's as if we were twins.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A question for people in a relationship? Male and females opinions?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:47:18