Please advice, How do I get back my happiness ?

dk84

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 03:15 pm
Friends,

I was in deep relation with my girlfriend for 3 years, I live and work in Canada and she is in India, due to family mismatch, my parents didn't agree for our marriage. In last 2 years I came to India 3 times only to resolve our issue, but my parents were so strong enough in their talks and their smart moves didn't let me move forward.

I came to India again 4th time last month, they extremely pressurized and emotionally tourchered me to marry a girl of their choice, I cried and fought a lot but my parents way so selfish for their ego, respect and society. I married a girl to their choice last month and in few weeks my wife came to know about my past.

When I returned from India to Canada last month, I spoke and regretted to my girlfriend for what ever happened, I explained her the whole situation and she said if I can divorce my wife, she is very much willing to marry me and ready to wait for me. We both were in so much love with each other and I asked her to wait for a month, while I discuss to my wife. We cried a lot when she left me at Airport.

But suddenly, in last week or so my girlfriend's attitude changed, she has started ignoring me, she says I did everything for my parents respect and never took care for her and there is no guarantee for success even if I come to resolve this matter again. She saw my wife's Facebook profile where she posted our marriage pics and my girlfriend was so mad at me. My girlfriend's attitude has changed a lot in a week's time and I can sense she does not have anymore interest in me. Her family was so happy with me before my marriage but now they also doesn't support her anymore in keeping any relations or talks with me. My parents also call her parents and abuse them once a while.

I have lost my smile, my happiness, my relations, my love and passing through a very tough time, I feel my happiness lies only in my girlfriend as I love her my heart out, but it seems she wants to walk away from my life as she feels things are now very difficult for us to solve and she can't wait anymore to be hurt again, What should I do ?? Please help !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 369 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 03:39 pm
@dk84,
Listen to what your girlfriend is saying. Your answers are there.
0 Replies