Whatever happened to the water-fueled engine?

pghs2kid

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 11:58 pm
what if i could show you a working motor off 100% water? would i be killed? my only fear of this whole thing is to be killed and end up with nothing, so now what do i do? get a patent and sell it to someone? who will buy it? how much will they spend? is my life still in danger?
MontereyJack

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:26 am
So show us. Three years ago there was a guy here on a2k who was convinced he was going to build a working water-fueled car that summer, drive it to NYC, and prove all us skeptics wrong. He still hasn't driven into the city in triumph. Lotta fancy talk, but no one yet has been able to separate the hydrogen to run the engine. It violates physical and chemical law. If you think you can do it, do it, and prove all the scientists since Newton wrong. We aren't gonna hold our breath waiting.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:27 am
@pghs2kid,
This link is old, but interesting.

I've known about Brown's (Rhodes') gas for ages.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/watercar/h20car2.htm
0 Replies

pghs2kid

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 08:27 am
should i get a patent first? haha
Builder

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 08:35 am
@pghs2kid,
Brown's gas generators have been on the market for yonks, and mobile welding units using hydrogen have been on sale in Australia for decades now. Not exactly efficient, in terms of electricity used, to gas production, but effective for remote operations. Very expensive, compared to diesel powered gensets.

Will this gas run a combustion engine? Certainly. Will the process be cheaper than buying conventional fuel? I have no idea. You tell me.

The most impressive demonstration I have seen for the use of Brown's gas (he didn't invent it, by the way), was for pumping water. The gas does not explode, but it does implode, creating a vacuum. Most effective for lifting water from down deep, to up high. Therein may be a use for remote power generation, with a decent sized storage tank for the pumped water, of course.

Clearly there would be research happening in this area, and I would welcome any information you might be willing to share. Apres, patent, of course. hehehehe
0 Replies

pghs2kid

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 10:23 am
well, let me go finish this thing up and take a video of it running, Then i will get a patent. but i need more insight on patents if anyone has it! What does it entitle me to? Can someone take my idea make a modification and call it theirs? Although ive always had ideas, ive never patented anything. Is it expensive? Any help would be great! Thanks
Builder

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:24 am
@pghs2kid,
In Australia, you can register the design, which gives you about five years to get the bugs sorted and then patents happening. Or, you just take your reg design to China, and sell the phukka for a motza. LOL.

I really have no idea what the regs are in your country. Google might help.

Good luck buddy. ;-)
0 Replies

pghs2kid

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:47 pm
if anyone has any names or way of contact to any chinamen that would buy it let me know Wink
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:41:38