It's DROM's Birthday Weekend!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:06 am
I always just assumed your were a hermaphrodite, drom.

A very pleasant, intelligent hermaphrodite.

But even though you're not, I still consider you a friend.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:11 am
Your horoscope, Drom:

From an astrological perspective, last January wasn't an ideal time to make New Year's resolutions. I'd be surprised if you kept any of the promises you made back then. On the other hand, now is a perfect moment to make New Year's-type resolutions. Here are a few free samples to inspire you. 1. "I resolve to seek out conversations that are so intense and interesting that I lose track of time." 2. "While in the throes of road rage, I resolve to howl like a wolf." 3."I resolve to unashamedly pray for cash, enjoy how messy my room is, and sing along loudly with the muzak in public places."

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:13 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
O, as for people not knowing which gender I was: I didn't particularly want to give away much, because that, I thought, might mean that I'd be... I don't know..; and because I didn't see the importance Laughing!

I always knew drom, but that's because I'm sensitive, unlike gus. This is why I am a near-famous online psychic.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:19 am
Quote:
...but that's because I'm sensitive, unlike gus.

I just looked at my calendar and I don't see any indication of today being "Slam Gus Day".

Wasn't that in March?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:20 am
A question, Drom, if you haven't gone yet: Have you REALLY been banned from Conservative Party meetings? Razz
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:20 am
Ahh, you are right. I retract my statement then, my calendar must have been wrong.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:23 am
Actually, I'm a bastard. I hate kittens.

God have mercy on my soul.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:24 am
One time I shot a Shetland Pony in front of a busload of schoolchildren.

I can still hear the screams.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:25 am
I remember there being a 'frigging' before 'drive...' if more religions were named like us, I'm guessing that the Boer wars never would have happened.

That's a really weird horoscope, Msolga, if I'm telling the truth. I could never enjoy a messy room (it stops me from concentrating) or Muzac (no comment Laughing.)

And, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, Gus. Oh, well. We will always have your Cathy from Wuthering Heights impressiouns, whatever we are.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Now, that's inspired. I would offer you the rĂ´le of puppet Pope (or Puppet Poe, even), but we'll have to consider whether we want you as our... public image man.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:27 am
Yes, drom, there was a 'frigging', and we shall restore that.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:29 am
msolga wrote:
A question, Drom, if you haven't gone yet: Have you REALLY been banned from Conservative Party meetings? Razz

Yeah, I was, Ms; when I was in the first year of University, I went to their annual Congress, handing out pamphlets that I co-edited, basically about how they have failed England. Those Conservatives are really quick with repression of Freedom of Thought...

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:30 am
cavfancier wrote:
Yes, drom, there was a 'frigging', and we shall restore that.

Good! To put it stoically, the frig maketh the Scam.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:31 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

If you were disturbed by the screams, you should have shot the schoolchildren first, then the pony. Sheesh, sometimes you just don't think logically. It could have been easily explained away by saying that they were infidels in training, as they enjoyed country music and Islam.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:34 am
Gus needs a few lessons in papal cover-ups, but with some training, he could fit in.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:36 am
My Heavens; I just thought of a new idea: Shariah Heartbroken (Death) Squad... mixing Partonesque lyrics with Fundamentalism.

The perfect way to win support in the U.A.E.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 06:40 am
cavfancier wrote:
Gus needs a few lessons in papal cover-ups, but with some training, he could fit in.

He really could; he could star in our Religion's promotional videos, which we use to brainwash kids.

All we have to do for the first scene of the first promotion is this: Gus is riding on a donkey, and he sees a SUV-owning SOB in his SUV. He starts throwing quail at them, while putting his hands up to his face and saying 'Vogue.'

0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
Warts are on the way--and charmed to stick fast to the truly deserving. The only hitch might be that someone in her circle is even more venial.

One for the the nape of the neck to complicate wearing jewelery. One for the back of her right hand so she will constantly be reminded of her perfidity. One for the right armpit where it will rub and scrape....

Any suggestions for the rest?

Hold your dominion. Your birthday will improve.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:25 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Warts are on the way--and charmed to stick fast to the truly deserving. The only hitch might be that someone in her circle is even more venial.

One for the the nape of the neck to complicate wearing jewelery. One for the back of her right hand so she will constantly be reminded of her perfidity. One for the right armpit where it will rub and scrape....

Any suggestions for the rest?

Hold your dominion. Your birthday will improve.
That should be fine, Noddy; and, as for her circle, I'll be far away from them in a few weeks. Despite my moving, you see, I thought that this person would be my friend for a long time, but she wouldn't. It's not that she thinks that she can do what she likes, now that I'm disposed of; it's that she's never been my friend during the whole two years, that she was tricking me into thinking that she was my friend since we met, for her own amusement (and for her own gain, due to complicated reasons.) I let her exploit what goodness I have, stupidly. But, I would not let my heart harden up to kindness. That's the worst thing to do, I feel, so I have to take the flaws in not letting it happen.

I feel better than last night, though, which is a good sign.

0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 10:47 am
Drom; from our encounters here it is most blatently evident that your shallow (to a dry river bed) friend has screwed herself royally in losing your brilliant, bizaar, and entertaining view of the world to tuck under her pillow at night; sweet reves to you, and may your birthday soften with the reverberations of wishes from all over the planet. Laughing Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.31 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:16:31