VISION: Provide the best support to my nation, helping improve lives, striving to solve problems with a positive attitude that spread to my colleagues and the world at large.
CAREER OBJECTIVES: To find a challenging position to meet my competences, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
ABILITY: Capable of working with little or no supervision.
HOME ADDRESS: HNO_PT. 27 West Fijai , Marco Polo Avenue,
MOBILE : 0243674748
EMAIL : [email protected]
DATE OF BIRTH: 17th December 1990
PLACE OF BIRTH: Sekondi
HOME TOWN : Takoradi
NATIONALITY : Ghanaian
GENDER : Female
MARITAL STATUS: Single
[Bachelor of Education, Social Science] August 2010- August2014
[University of Cape Coast, Central Region]
• [Major: Management]
• [Minor: Economics]
• [Related course work: Macro and microeconomics-principles and elements, marketing, and sales, principles of Accounting, business law, financial management, quantitative methods and other business and education courses]
Datalink Computer Institute, Takoradi June 2008- May 2009
Fijai Secondary School , Sekondi 2005-2008
Institute of Technological Studies , Takoradi April-August 2006
Services Basic School, Takoradi 1995-2006
Marxtrust Group of services, Sekondi May 2013- August 2013
Lower Pra Rural Bank, Takoradi May 2013 – August 2013
Takoradi High School, Takoradi January 2013-April 2013
Economic and Organized Crime Office (EOCO) September 2014 – August 2015
POSITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Group Secretary (Final year project work team in the University )
• Planned meeting places and periods
• Managed group’s finances for the whole year
• Custodian of vital data, records and other relevant information and materials for group’s work.
• General Secretary (GHAMSU,UCC organizing wing)
• Wrote and read minutes for meetings and activities held
• Represented the wing during union’s executive meetings when necessary
• Planned the wing’s activities collectively with other wing executives.
• Internship, Lower Pra Rural Bank
• Preparing amortization schedules for loans using Microsoft softwares
• Entered customers data and grouped information into respective branches
• Printed, sorted loan forms and presented them to respective managers for signing based on amounts loaned out.
• Scanned and sorted signed loan forms based on branches.
- Internship, Maxtrust Group of Services
• Verified payment vouchers
• Audited sales accounts using Tally Accounting software
• Typed, printed, scanned documents and other menial jobs.
- National Service, EOCO (Team Leader)
• Surveyed possible places for field exercise
• Visited taxable entities, filled data collection forms on behalf of Ghana Revenue Authority(GRA) concerning their businesses and also verified all relevant documents as may be deemed by exercise
• Planned venues and time for meeting members and dispatching them to assigned areas
• Distributed loan forms to members and effectively communicated to management about their problems.
• Checked completed forms of members and signed off
-Sub-committee member, Students in campus evangelism(SICE) 2012
-Committee member, Jubilate Deo 2013.
• MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point , internet certification ,SPSS, Tally Accounting
• English [Speak fluently and read or write with high proficiency]
• Fante and Twi Native languages
• Developed succinct report writing skills through project assignments and as a department secretary in GHAMSU.
• Learnt to speak efficiently in formal meetings through group representative duties and committee meetings.
• Experience in dealing effectively with a wide range of customers through internship at Lower Pra Rural Bank.
• Ability to convince respondents or interviewees to co-operate effectively on a field exercise during National Service.
• Gained knowledge and skill in handling student(s) problems and a better understanding of the human nature, and behaviour during my off- campus teaching experience.
• Developed team leading skills, including motivating team members, and encouraging good performance through my role as an executive member of GHAMSU (UCC Local).
• Learnt how to listen to the needs of others and provide support through my involvement in group assignments and exercises in University.
• Gained insight into how teams can develop strategies to deal with problems through participating as a team member and leader respectively in a project assignment in University and also during national service period.
TRAVEL: I enjoy experiencing new cultures and have travelled to various parts of Ghana SPORTS: I strongly believe a healthy body is key to a focused mind in today’s hectic society. I however exercise every morning before I do any other thing.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
MEMBER,METHODIST CHURCH, GHANA.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER , GHAMSU UCC LOCAL ORGANISING WING.