Wow, this place looks dead.

BigWizz

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:03 am
I regularly visit the gamefaqs Books and Lit board and I've often wondered if there were other message boards that discuss books, and after stumbling upon this one I'm more than a little surprised. Did I come at a slow time? There doesn't seem to be too many people talking here, and there are a few interesting topic, but I don't really want to talk into a void.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 700 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:06 am
BigWizz - Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Able2Know is a very active forum. Books are only one topic in a very large forum. There are many book lovers here. Why not write a thread, and see what happens? I think that you will be delightfully surprised!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:43 am
HI, BigWizz.

A2K is a super place with lots of friendly folks. Hope you stick around and get to know some of them.

As Phoenix said, if you start a thread on a recently read book, one you are interested in reading, etc, you'll likely get plenty of participation.
0 Replies

BigWizz

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 08:46 am
Luckily I just did. Very Happy

Though it's probably been done before...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 09:01 am
I am fairly new to A2K myself.... there is a book reading section ?????????
I think i need to look around more myself!
Welcome big. :-)
0 Replies

maya

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 04:05 pm
I'm fairly new and I have noticed a slowing down in the past couple of weeks. For us in the north running out to catch the sun plays a big part. It is also that time of year with weddings, graduations, and gardens. Keep checking in I'm sure people will be back in the swing again soon.
0 Replies