I'd love to live in a United Korea...

NatWaki

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 03:22 am
I'd love to live in a United Korea, you know. That would be a grandiose state, I bet you. According to some respected experts, United Korea's GDP could exceed that of France, Germany and possibly Japan in somewhat 10-15 years!
I'm sure that Washigton is the major hurdle on the way. They are not interested in mighty Korea. And they are playing only provocative role trying to set two Korea's against each other. It may well lead us to war between the two Koreas in which only America is going to win!
Perhaps the time for unification referendum in both countries has arrived already. Am I right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 729 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 03:26 am
Whose propaganda are you peddling? Are you ready to adore Our Dear Leader? I think a united Korea would be a good thing, if the regime in the North went away. I think you're just a propaganda troll.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 03:48 am
@NatWaki,
Question.

Will the people of the South have to adopt that silly hair style as well as the compulsory sycophancy?

0 Replies