Songs you have that make others cringe

IAN442

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 07:51 pm
jasmine...I DID NOT like it.

I waited for Anthrax's new album in 5 years instead...totally ran circles musically around St. Anger. Lars' drums were just horrible to listen to...

Charlie Benante is seriously one of the most underated drummers in all of Heavy Metal.

If you get a chance listen to track 2 and track 7 from We've come for you all...

Charlie's got his hands AND feet full of what Lar's can only dream about.

Also Check the new Live DVD Music for Mass Destruction...Totally outta this world hardcore metal at its best in the 21st century.

ANTHRAX is huge in EUROPE they are there now playing some huge music festivals but little love by US record companies...
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 10:02 pm
www.mulletsgalore.com
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:15 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Actually, I love Boy George's voice and a number of Culture Club songs. I couldn't care less about his lifestyle.

I think it's all an act.

Best line ever: "I guess I'm bisexual. When I want sex, I have to buy it."
-Boy George
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
I never read about Boy George, but I play his records every so often. I have a collection of vinyl that I began in 1958.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 04:35 pm
its sad...i listen to more of my cassettes that i do my cd's sometimes.

I got launchcast plus im gonna hook up my tape deck to the computer so i can just record the feeds.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:37 am
I am with you on that one Ian... my tape collection ( yes.. TAPES) is more popular then my CD collection in my home. Only because I can not find alot of the old metal on CD... unless they are used. And even then, finding them is hard. I found an OVERKILL cd the other day at waterloo....yes, I know they suck, but OVERKILL... oh my god. Of course I bought it.
Have you listened to any new slayer lately??? Or testament?? if you have not, it is a definate buy! They have both put out some really awesome songs in the last year and I think they would be right up your alley. Exclamation
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:39 am
Anyone like Leadbelly?
I have his vinyls. Looooove him. You know he was put into the rock and roll hall of fame not too long ago???
0 Replies

fluffhead237

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 11:25 am
Dinner and a Movie by Phish.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 11:29 am
I have two good Leadbelly albums.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 12:27 pm
You know that leadbelly's estate is for sale and that Mike Geffen is selling his guitar in the ballpark of 50,000$ !!! If I had the money.......... >sigh< that would be a nice piece to have on my wall.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 04:27 pm
If anyone ever repeats this I will get my mother in law to put a spell on their entire family, I have a Gareth Gates album.

There I've come out of the closet.
0 Replies

jasmine mirage

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 04:48 pm
Quote:
If anyone ever repeats this I will get my mother in law to put a spell on their entire family, I have a Gareth Gates album.

Mum's the word, Kev...literally

Quote:
_-=-_ - Dinner and a Movie - Phish
-

is it that bad or different from what you usually listen to? Curious.

Quote:
Anyone like Leadbelly?
I have his vinyls. Looooove him. You know he was put into the rock and roll hall of fame not too long ago???

Wow - those vinyls must go back to the fifties or earlier! Did he get a mention on Scorsese's PBS series about the blues?

I got rid of all my vinyl years ago <sob> and my cassettes were so abused from being in the car that they are sadly, a thing of the past. I just have CD's and burns now.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 06:01 pm
Jasmine,

Lennon
Harrison
Deep purple
Led zeppelin
Clapton
Celine dion
Whitney Houston

These are myREAL Hero's /Heroines
0 Replies

halliwellp3

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 07:40 pm
I have NKOTB ,Tiffany and here's the best one rick Astley haha everyone I know laughs at me on that one. It is such a shame that I grew up with all that stuff and thought it was so cool at the time but yes I still listen to it when no one is around ha ha!!! Where is the nearest boat to anywhere but here LOL
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 07:47 pm
I have some Billy Ray Cyrus albums.
0 Replies

halliwellp3

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 07:59 pm
Achy Breaky Heart edgarblythe LOL
I used to love that song still don't mind it too much.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:37 am
Oh my! Im not alone ! There IS ANOTHER Nkotb person in this world. >whew< I thought I was loosing my mind! :-)

My leadbelly albums were printed in 1942. I think I will take them out today and listen to them. I have not played them in a while.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:39 am
>> telling the world about Kev's secret <<

heheheh
0 Replies

jasmine mirage

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:44 am
>>watches as shewolfmn turns into a possum thanks to kev's mother in law<<
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:47 am
( gasp )

I shall pull my wand from my loins and change this atrocity!!!!!

(?)

yeah, Im wierd.
0 Replies