Wed 19 Nov, 2014 06:27 pm
@timur,
lol I guess I haven't met them yet.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 06:46 pm
@timur,
Quote:
I absolutely contest their right to shove them down my throat.

Then you should be all over Islam, like flies on ****.
Squeakybro

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 08:08 pm
@coldjoint,
With language like that its obvious your not a Christian.
coldjoint

Wed 19 Nov, 2014 09:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
With language like that its obvious your not a Christian.

Do I need to be? I can see positives in Christianity, I can't in Islam.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:35 am
@coldjoint,

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Donald123

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:47 am
Everything in existence is God. We live inside of him. We are are like tiny cells in his body that make up his lifes blood. Satan is like a disease inside of God. It is important for survival that we care for one another and God, since we are all one. When we harm eachother we harm God and ourselves. This is why Jesus said the greatest commandment is to love God with all your heart,all your mind and all your strength and love thy neighbor as you love your self. Jesus also said a parable of a good shepard and he seperates the herd sheep on his right goats on his left. He says to the sheep you may enter heaven and they say what did we do to deserve this. He said when I was sick you cared for me , when I was hungry you gave me food, when I was in jail you visited me etc. Then he turned to the left and said to the goats you may not enter heaven and they said we did not see that you were sick, in jail or hungry etc. And he replied what you do for these least little ones you do for me.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:01 pm
@Donald123,
Another **** spreader..
coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:07 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Another **** spreader..

Another **** spreader. We bow to the expert.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
I, on the other hand, will not bow to hateful racists who spread hatred and violence..
coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:26 pm
@timur,
Quote:
who spread hatred and violence..

You have already bowed to Islam. You are morally obsolete.
Donald123

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:28 pm
@timur,
If you want to talk about whats bothering you Im listening. Its not good to harden your heart. I put my faith in God and listened to him and im doing what he says to do so over time ive come to see with my own eyes it is the truth and anyone can do the same. I once was in a dark place and thanks to Gods guidance I feel great now. Ive worked hard at not sinning and being a faithfull servent. I wish I could simply explain or prove it to you but in order to prove something a person needs to see for themselves. How do you know its false or what ever if you don't try it out first?
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:35 pm
@Donald123,
I said you were spreading **** and right here you are giving evidence of it.

How do you know I haven't tried or even if I'm not a former christian?

Is it your imaginary friend that told you so?
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:37 pm
@coldjoint,
I bowed to no religion.

That's not because you keep uttering your hateful vomit that you'll make it true..
Donald123

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:42 pm
@timur,
Well I have no imaginary friends and if you tried it out , a good honest effort then you would see what I see and you don't. Faith plus works. I have no intentions of upsetting you so Im sorry if I did.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:47 pm
@Donald123,
Like many others, you upset me.

Faith works for you, not for many other people.

Respect others and leave them alone without trying to shove your own religious beliefs down their throat.

coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:22 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Like many others, you upset me.

http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/akomjiis.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:29 pm
@timur,
Quote:
That's not because you keep uttering your hateful vomit that you'll make it true..

It is true. Islams hate is documented, and is seen everyday in action. Telling people about hate is not hate. Acting like you know it all doesn't help. In fact, it makes you look stupid unless you can disprove what I say about Islam.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:31 pm
@Donald123,
Take the advice from Romans. God has given up on him, do not waste your time.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:44 pm
@timur,
ROFLOL
You are one miserable unhappy person.