ossobuco

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 08:52 am
@contrex,
<agree>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 08:54 am
@contrex,
I agree re the respect. On Branson, I don't mind him, but I don't know all that much about his views.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:16 am
Me too! I like Richard Branson and what he stands for. I know someone who works for his airline and his employees are treated exceptionally well with many benefits that are not particular to the U.S. I admire anyone who made his fortune himself without hand outs from others. He does well in my book.
0 Replies

Tekla

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:33 pm
@contrex,
This rich british guy died or who ever you do mean. It is known that rich people don't get in heaven.

I can't mourning about a sort of rich men.

I don't like them.They don't work , the can effort to have a dulled mind , the don't have to go to school if they decide so , they can effort to be without education .They are stupid.
Otherone to think what rich men has to go, to do, to think, or to do nothing.
Because everybody noticed their stupid useless life.

Rich women shows hers furs around or are walking with their dog. That dog is dolled up
like a princess . Boast with their big cars and they are useless.

In Germany rich Men buy all appartments for renewing .Appartments, houses go bigger and to expensive.
The peole can't pay rent anymore after renewing and get homeless.Why mourning ????

Big talking about Aliens, space , but no answers, examples for needing space exploration.
I knew that.
ehBeth

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:10 pm
@Germlat,
I'd be surprised if 1% understood what she was trying to say and that includes those of us who read/speak/write in German (when we're in the mood to).
Tekla

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:11 pm
@Tekla,
I meant afford .To late for edit.
Rich men can afford to avoid education , knowledges . But to have sign of dollars on eyes , you can't get knowledges.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:33 pm
@ehBeth,
I thought I understood her english somewhat, which is why I'm not as nice as I should be. I understand un po' (ital) of german, but just, by now, little bits of sentences. I do remember liking my semester of it but the classes were too far away from my other ones in a ten minute bell period, so that was the end of that, back then.

She seems to enthusiastically want to sway posters to what I take as wild views. This is routine for many of us, so why complain, I say to myself.
Maybe because she posts a lot.
But so do I.

Hmm.

0 Replies

Tekla

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:47 pm
@ehBeth,
I thought now to get an example about space exploration. When I am misunderstanding , why get I so much answers.?
Weird!!!!

To write in German would be the badest idea. Even if somebody would be able to do that, than I bet my sight , that there will be at least 5 faults in a sentence.

Because nearly 60% Germans don't make it to write without faults.
Go browsing the internet and you will see I am true.

But I can get a German sentence including mistakes compares to you in case of English mistakes.

I notice at least some flaws and correct so I can.
But Germans don't even shame themselves about their flaws .They not even noticed that.

Hence it would be better you try to get my text , instead I try to get your German text.

Substantivierungen kennen die wenigsten Deutschen.Z.B.Verben oder Adjektive sind ausnahmsweise groß zu schreiben , wenn kein Hauptwort folgt. Der Kleine. das Gerechte, im Voraus, des Weiteren, alles Weitere, im Kalten sitzen, das Gelehrte., im Grünen, beim Schlafen, beim Putzen, des Öfteren, die Vielen, Vieles, die Schnellste, der Erste , im Nachhinein usw.

Aber das artet wieder in einen Zickenkrieg.Verstehe mein Englisch oder lasse es und antworte halt dann nicht mehr.

Ich schäme mich vor den Männern wegen dem Zickenalarm , aber Ihr woh kaum. Angefangen habt auch Ihr , wenn Ihr den 1.gehässigen Post lest.

Nur weil man hier seine Meinung sagt.
Wenn Du doch noch nicht genug hast , dann bitte fehlerfrei , so es in Deutsch ist.Danke !

ossobuco

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 03:22 pm
The germans who post here are quite well equiped in the language.
0 Replies

timur

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 03:26 pm
Even those who are moderately equipped to do so can see what a poor discourse this is..
0 Replies

Tekla

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 03:32 pm
@Tekla,
Ladies, it is not really polite to dwelling about flaws of foreigners , when native speaker here do make mistakes themselves.

I found 4 of them. Example: a bird , an egg.,because it has to be write -a- and - an- in different ways.

It is known to apply -an- when tvocal is ensuing. I have no rights to correct you.

**** happens, nobody is perfect .
ossobuco

Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:16 pm
@Tekla,
Most of us are not complaining about your language ability, but about your reasoning. Two have been men.
0 Replies

Germlat

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:29 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

I'd be surprised if 1% understood what she was trying to say and that includes those of us who read/speak/write in German (when we're in the mood to).

I'm not sure the agent provocateur cares.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 9 Nov, 2014 07:02 am
@CalamityJane,
You know this is nothing new and the first time the Wright brothers took up a passenger the man died and one of the brothers ended up in the hospital.

One of the two propellers broke in flight.

It the price we pay then we add new capabilities to the ability of the human race.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:46:35