How are Feminists truly acting?

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 09:45 pm
Hello ladies, I have heard bad things about Feminism so I want to hear from Feminists themselves so I know the truth: Do Feminists act incorrectly?

Butrflynet

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:11 pm
@thegentleman,
How are they supposed to act? Knowing that, I can give thought to your request to pass judgment on their actions.

Also, how will you know it is a feminist who responds to your question?
thegentleman

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:20 pm
@Butrflynet,
Sometimes, you just know when someone is good or telling the truth. There is a moral line that is hard to see, but if you can see it, it is easier to tell right from wrong, true from false.
hawkeye10

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:23 pm
@thegentleman,
WOW, your ESP skills are better than mine.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:24 pm
@thegentleman,
Maybe; maybe not. Are you sure you are going to get an unbiased opinion from that group?
thegentleman

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:29 pm
@roger,
I have heard that Feminists despise all white males, I am hoping this is not true.
roger

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:34 pm
@thegentleman,
Well, they're certainly not going to admit to that, are they?
thegentleman

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:36 pm
@roger,
You never fully know how someone may react, some won't admit it, some will. It is a matter of how they view the world.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:38 pm
@roger,
Not without a box of candy first.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 29 Oct, 2014 11:59 pm
@thegentleman,
How long have you been a gossip?

http://ahappylass.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/gossip.jpg
thegentleman

Thu 30 Oct, 2014 12:09 am
@Butrflynet,
I am not sure if you are saying I'm a gossip or joking because of the picture, but I am hoping to disprove what has been said about Feminists.
roger

Thu 30 Oct, 2014 12:26 am
@thegentleman,
But you haven't said what has been said about them.
thegentleman

Thu 30 Oct, 2014 12:37 am
@roger,
It has been said that it is less of a equality movement and becoming more about dominance instead rather than stay on the right track. I now need to rest for it has gotten a bit late, and it is getting rather hard to think clearly, but I shall return tomorrow unless my dreadful memory fails me. Good night.
thegentleman

Thu 30 Oct, 2014 10:58 am
@thegentleman,
I have returned, my friends.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:04 am
Yeah, well, into every life a little rain must fall.
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:03 pm
@thegentleman,
Quote:
I have heard that Feminists despise all white males, I am hoping this is not true.

Shouldn't you ask whoever you heard that from to support that statement with evidence?

Would that include the white males these feminists are married to, or their own male children? Does Hillary really despise Bill or the father of her new grandchild?

Would that include the white males who are feminists?

Like this one...the Vice President of the United States, who is probably one of the most influential feminists in the country.
http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/94190532-joe-biden.jpg

Does Vice President Biden allegedly despise white males too?

If someone told you that all Muslim-Americans support terrorism against the US., and preach it in their mosques, would you believe that too?

How gullible are you?

hawkeye10

Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:54 pm
@firefly,
You miss read Biden, his devotion to VAWA is mostly about his victim culture fanaticism calculated for political gain, not any allegiance to feminism or desire to have women as his equal. In real life he is the prototypical good ol boy.
roger

Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Used to carry a lunch bucket to work.
hawkeye10

Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:45 pm
@roger,
What relevance is that? Biden launched into the VAWA in an attempt to repair his reputation with his D constituents, it was a political play that worked so he kept with it. It will continue to work so long a victim culture goes unquestioned and unchallenged.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:50 pm
There are lots of feminists. Maybe in the millions. Statistics are made up on the spot by most of us. It's like herding cats. Or squirrels, for that matter. No way they are a monolithic movement, all following a dogma. Some are acting this way. Some, that way. Some will speak nicely. Some may spit in your face. The one underlying thought: Women are second class citizens. They just want equality.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How are Feminists truly acting?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.44 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:59:03