Sun 26 Oct, 2014 11:31 am
Lysva - one of the largest industrial cities of Perm Krai. The birth and development of the city is connected with the construction of iron-smelting Lysvenskiy and ironworks in 1785. Raised from the mining village, is one of the historical cities of the Kama region.
In our city there are plenty of attractions that have historical and cultural value. Our city - a good place for tourism
We would like to offer the tourist route in our city.
- House of Count Shuvalov
- Lysvensky Museum
- The Church of St. John the Divine
- Memorial of Glory. Avenue of Heroes
- Drama Theatre named after Anatoly Savin
- Park named after A.S. Pushkin
1.Shuvalov House - one of the most impressive monuments of architecture built in 1906. Located in the city center and is considered his trademark. Count's house, built for the owner of a factory on the banks of the pond, which towered factory area
2.Lysvensky Museum was established in 1957. The museum has more than 10 000 items. In the exhibition hall of the museum themed art exhibitions.
3. Church of St. John the Evangelist was built in 1825. It belongs to protected objects. The rector Archpriest Arkady priest Alex Deacon Boris
4. The monument was opened on May 7, 1967. The basis of the monument is the two curly sculptural group "Mother accompanies her son to the front."
Later was built a memorial stele on which are written the names of the dead, there are about five thousand, May 6, 1972 at the monument lit the eternal flame.
5. The theater was founded in 1944 g.Byl named after its director A. Savin. Since 2009 Lysvensky Theatre is a participant of the project "Lysva - field of culture."
6. The park was founded in the spring of 1908 under the leadership Zanutstsi forester. In February 1937 the city park was named after AS Pushkin. In the center of the park was established, his bust