Can't get what's going on in Ukraine.

Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:03 am
Can't get what's going on in Ukraine. There have been several deaths due to that deadly virus of Ebola in Ukraine, but nobody has made it widely known so far! Nobody raises alarm!
Now we are having nationwide elections in Verhovnaya Rada and lots of people come to the election stations. Many of them stay unaware that they maybe infected or are already infected by Ebola. My wife (she's a virologist) asserts Ebola is still a mystery, it's mutating and may manifest itself by different symptoms. Sometimes it's like a flu and sometimes it's like diarrhea or sort of it. If wide scaled medical examination of Ukrainians isn't conducted in nearest future Ukraine may be the most dangerous source of Ebola in Europe!
My wife says they had turned to their EU colleagues and they promised to start with it AFTER the parliamentary elections here! By doing so I guess they've doomed to death many Ukrainians actually!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 874 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 26 Oct, 2014 07:18 am
@Vladislav,
You're so full of **** your eyes are brown.
0 Replies