Oh, you have attitude. I like that.
1. You can't just throw around a term that represents every omni term in the history of human language, to describe something you perceive to be "perfect". That's not how words work. It's like a Christian calling a non-christian evil, when they are not "evil" - they are simply "perceived to be evil".
1b. Well, you're not a scientist. That means you're a neanderthal because you live for your beliefs, not the facts. Science is a system that works with THE SYSTEM - a.k.a THE UNIVERSE. If you don't do science, you don't do facts or life. You do lies and fiction.
2. There's zero reason to purport the existence of aliens. Remember what I said? We are the Universe. If we had any other life out there, we would be sharing that experience here on this planet in some strange subconscious way. Ancient people dreamed of dinosaurs millions of years after they were dead because the entire Universe is living inside of our heads. In order for there to be more life, this Universe would have to be within an atom among countless atoms within another Universe - ad infinitum.
2b. Let me ask you a question. What contracts? The heart and muscles. What are muscles for? Force. What causes space to have immense force? Its contractions. Do you see the subatomic pattern or do I need to hold your macro hand?
2c. Yes. Do not forget who you are talking to. I solved Uranus' Tilt while nobody on this planet did. It's not because I am god. It's not because I am alien or beyond human beings. No, it's because knowledge is elusive in many forms. One of those forms that are looked over by everyone, is the oneness of this Universe and Us - but that's where a lot of ancient people stopped looking. I took it upon my own time and passion for this Universe to go deeper than that. I asked myself "why" there was a connection. I then realized that everything around us is not only the "how"; it's also the "why". All you have to do is ask two questions to sum up this fundamental knowledge: 1, why doesn't the rainbow ever change its colors? 2, why did the Universe choose skin for this, stone for this and sponge for that? When you have these basic questions founded, your brain suddenly becomes god because it's questioning the Universe and its own creations. People don't question the Universe like I do - I legitimately can give this Universe advice on how to create a better world, by simply making it impossible for us to 1. have secrets and walls securing those secrets, 2. having us confess to our mistakes in our sleep, 3. shutting down the body from all physical control when it is consumed by anger and anxiety, 4. strengthening the impulses of our lies from this tiny tickle of electrical shock to our body to something that is equivalent to be zapped by the doorknob with a slightly larger force, 5. ELIMINATE ARROGANCE ALTOGETHER. Ignorance would not survive without arrogance. By the way, it's the people that say this world is huge and complicated that are arrogant, not people like me who say the world is not huge and complicated, it's verily simple. Keep in mind that while making the world small, I am also making myself small and practically having no major purpose in life, but I fight for what I study day after day despite that, while those who say the world is amazing don't respect the Universe as I do. So try not to get it backwards.
2d. Actually, it is. The black holes and the stars are the super-atomic versions of how men spread their seed and women absorb their seed. This entire Universe's galaxies, supernovas, quarks, atoms, nebulas, black holes, stars, asteroid belts, comets and so on can be cross-engineered to that of the human body. Did you know 90% of the human body isn't even human? It's fungi and bacteria. The more you know, right? Man, it must be a real image in one's head to imagine everyone as angry plants. I'm thinking about a hurricane approaching a beach with the palm trees pointing fingers at each other viciously - now that's an accurate vision of human behavior!
3. Well, anyone that thinks the dead lives among us are truly, truly idiots. It goes back to my "why can't we teleport" thread. I talk about how super powers come with evil, but people are too caught up in their nonsense to remember the responsibilities of having those powers.
4. I researched walnuts. The brain cannot be similar to a walnut because it contains phenols (else it would be redundancy in design). Phenols damage the brain (induces coma), but 90% of it is found in our skin. This is why people with the right allergies are extremely intolerant to nuts.
5. In other words, your answer is not an answer. It's a half-ass answer that doesn't want to take responsibility for picking yes/no because idiocy plagues the mind from being able to make solid choices.
5b. Yes you, hence above.
5c. Yes, yes you are. I don't think you are aware how much damage you inflict on this world with ignorance and idiocy.
6. Oh everyone has the potential to do this test right, but it's a matter of character. When you're living life stupid and easy, this test is extremely hard for you. When you live life difficultly and reasonably, this test is extremely easy.
6b. It works wonders!
6c. Your brain is not an exhibitionist.
6d. If you drink as non-religious or religious is part of the test. Do not question the test.
7. Well, I don't mind humor. But you have displayed legitimate signs of idiocy so you can't be funny.
7b. Don't call it a river of life, try a river of lies.
8. More sarcasm from you. Another sign of idiocy. Taking a test as a joke when you don't get positive feedback. But take it seriously when you do. It's like people in games trash talking when winning and mad at you trash talking when you're winning.
8b. Well you're not more intelligent than they are - they are not geniuses, so... You must be incredibly ignorant. Let me guess, you let yourself go to conspiracy theories and spiritual ambiguity, huh?
8c. They might as well. It's not like your hands will get any closer to creation than that.
8d. If you could, perhaps take the test with a serious tone at least until you set your character in stone for us. You're taking it as a joke because you know you failed and have demonstrated errors in your character.
9. That's right. Wear the wool proud. All the people you let suffer because of silence and ignorance must be a great thing to have on your "things done" list.
10. Or maybe it's because your answer is personal, social and selfish, not practical, universal and sensible. My test is designed to carve out your terrible out-line of character from this murky darkness you threw up. That is why it's in a 50/50 format. You either have a good character or a terrible character.
10b. It's not a good hit.
10c. Yours, of course. My answers are beyond your answers. Hell, every time I respond, I demonstrate how you masturbate the invertebrate (try reading that without unsilencing the "t" in "brate"). Your spineless stupidity turns me on so much, you're giving me a back-boner.