Snottypants

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 07:20 pm
Well...obviously Jamie's secrets weren't that hard to figure out now were they? You all seem to know where they all are. Jamie isn't that smart. He has logic I will give him that much, but he has no common sense or very good communication skills. He is as smart as they come but yet as immature as a five year old.
0 Replies

latilatilas

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 08:34 am
bcuz we got help didn't we? ur the one that's mad at us for coming to this site to get the answers, and now u dont know how we all know the answers...

WOW

the reason we needed to cheat is cuz the secrets were too hard to find for us to find ourselves (some of them)

i wouldn't call making people mad good communication skills so i would su if i were you snottypants
0 Replies

crazyforaiken

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 08:39 am
your talking about good communication skills latiliatas or whatever your name is, yet, you can't use them yourself. here is a hint....dont use web-speak....it makes you look like a n00b, and someone who is stupid and who can't type the normal way.

wud u rater hav sum1 talk lik tis?

or

would you rather have someone talk like this??
0 Replies

latilatilas

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 09:38 am
meh, some of us dont have all day to sit here and type cuz we have a life

we americans use slang, w00t!
0 Replies

TGIBrittany43

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 06:18 pm
Here here! ha. Crazyforaiken we dont care if your staff. We dont care about your stupid little insults. We just want you to leave so we will all stop fighting and they will stop taking down our forum. Now please, stop being selfish and think of us for once. Is there really a point for you being here and being mean to us?
Thought so.
0 Replies

latilatilas

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 02:24 pm
haha, we got locked down again, i think the staff people are going to watch our forum from now on... Sad no more being evil for me...
0 Replies

crazyforaiken

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:34 pm
You know what I DONT CARE!!! i dont freaking care if i get banned.....because.....there are infinite amount of e-mails i can make.... plus.....i kinda like the way you all defend your cheat sheet you all have....

but let me make one thing CLEAR!!!

NEW MNI WILL NOT HAVE SECRETS!!! as some people have said.....'who are you to make that decsion......' 'it wasn't JUST me.....IT WAS ALL OF STAFF'
0 Replies

TGIBrittany43

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 04:33 pm
Great. We heard. Now leave.
0 Replies

crazyforaiken

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:58 pm
i dont think i will.....

i like it here.......it brings me out of my depression.... watching you all get pissed at me is very funny indeed.....
0 Replies

TGIBrittany43

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 11:51 am
pissed? You only wish. We dont care about you and what you do only humors us. So go on. Make. Me. Laugh.
0 Replies

You Wish

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:30 am
TGIBrittany43 wrote:
pissed? You only wish. We dont care about you and what you do only humors us. So go on. Make. Me. Laugh.

Lol, I wouldn't say you don't care and you're not pissed, judging by all of the answers you give her! The funny thing is seeing how childish you are...
0 Replies

latilatilas

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 08:11 pm
o.O shes the one being childish.. OK...
0 Replies

justsomegirl

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 02:58 pm
what happened to the old topic, it says its locked?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 03:33 pm
justsomegirl wrote:
what happened to the old topic, it says its locked?

I dunno for sure, but I'd guess that might be some sorta reminder about snipin' and flamin' at one another - seems to me, anyway, there's been a buncha that sorta nonsense among the MNI crowd of late. That don't go over real good around here, in general.
0 Replies

justsomegirl

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 09:46 am
Quote:
I dunno for sure, but I'd guess that might be some sorta reminder about snipin' and flamin' at one another - seems to me, anyway, there's been a buncha that sorta nonsense among the MNI crowd of late. That don't go over real good around here, in general.

oh ok
0 Replies

Tonksielover98

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:12 pm
@Circa Rigel,
PLEASE! Tell me what the WC is!
0 Replies

Bermioney

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:14 am
@Circa Rigel,
On the dueling game on level three there isn't a door - only level four or am I missing something?
0 Replies

Keasha221

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 02:38 pm
hey i'm sorta a new member on the 'new' mni...um my user name is todaystomorrow and if someone could help me out with a few secrets' hints, thats be REALLY helpful!
0 Replies

Keasha221

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 02:49 pm
@Circa Rigel,
Can u help me with the site secrets from mni?
i need hints on all of them but #1,#2,#3,#4,#5,#6,#7,#9,#12,#14,#16...plz help!
u can email me on mni if you want...i'm todaystomorrow
askaninjalover18

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 09:35 pm
@padfoot4eva0302,
dude i need to get more secrtes plz tell me how to get in the room of reqierments
0 Replies