justsomegirl

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 07:25 am
well there is an update on mni
i dont know if anyone saw this already.....

November 10, 2004 - I just thought I'd update to let you guys know that we're still here, still waiting for temps. If it makes things feel any more real for any of you, the staff have long since scored the latest House Cup contest, and now we're chatting and brainstorming about what sorts of things we can do to make the "new" MNI better than the old version.
Since music is such a great way to raise the spirits, perhaps you'd like to join me in a little song?

*begins singing a very depressing funeral march at the top of her lungs*

*dorky grin*

--Zardi
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 02:41 pm
fine....i'll stay but i wont be here that much...i do have other things to do....like getting ready for the.....oh wait....thats undisclosed...nm....

also it was 2 or 3 people....i will stay, but tell those 'people' that if they say one more thing i will leave forever.....your lucky i wanted to see everyone's responses.....and that i am bored out of my mind.

newest piece of information....no one but Amura can say when its up. Head staff doesnt feel it would be wise to annoy her like that. so hence regular staff doesnt know when it will be up. (and that is paraphrased from something Zardi said)
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 02:43 pm
fine....i'll stay but i wont be here that much...i do have other things to do....like getting ready for the.....oh wait....thats undisclosed...nm....

also it was 2 or 3 people....i will stay, but tell those 'people' that if they say one more thing i will leave forever.....your lucky i wanted to see everyone's responses.....and that i am bored out of my mind.

newest piece of information....no one but Amura can say when its up. Head staff doesnt feel it would be wise to annoy her like that. so hence regular staff doesnt know when it will be up. (and that is paraphrased from something Zardi said)
0 Replies

ilikethissite

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:16 pm
mni
im glad u decided to stay magical, and by the way...wuts ur fic? can u send the name to my email or just post it here. [email protected]
0 Replies

DarkWizard

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:37 am
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 03:51 pm
PM me and i will tell you
0 Replies

DarkWizard

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:53 am
0 Replies

ilikethissite

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 01:42 pm
MNI Help
smae goes for me...or could u email me please. ([email protected])
0 Replies

Snottypants

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:40 pm
Just to let you all know, due to this site and you all talking about the secrets. They are going to be taken off of MNI. Thought you might like to know and to give yourselves a pat on the back for ruining it for others who solved it on there own!
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 12:14 am
you're here too, Snottypants... and you probably wouldn't have stumbled on this site unless you were looking for help with the secrets...
0 Replies

DarkWizard

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 03:12 am
0 Replies

dramababi247

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 09:49 am
everyone has the right to have help on the secrets...they just say on MNI to not tell because it is more fun to try and figure the things out on your own...but everyone can get help if they want it. I doubt that they are going to take all the secrets off of the sight since this website has been up for a while and they have never taken the secrets off before then...unless a authorized staff member says that there are going to be no more secrets, I dont think i can believe you..sry
0 Replies

crazyforyou

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:39 am
okay....this is magicalme.....hehe...under new name because i was banned....(and i dotn really care)

snottypants is a friend of mine(a staff member)

i told her i got banned...so she came in to tell you...and no.....we only found this place because we came to bash jamie during sept....so dont go bashing snottypants....

i know you want me back....but if you really do....than complain to an administrator....cause i really dont feel liek coming back....i just came to tell you good bye....so...there....all you need to know is on the mni page....so there is no need for me to tell you.

good bye
0 Replies

DarkWizard

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 02:03 am
0 Replies

justsomegirl

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 04:47 pm
i know...
0 Replies

justsomegirl

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 04:48 pm
i know...at least we have a back for when the topic gets locked
0 Replies

Snottypants

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:43 pm
I don't want to argue or fight. I'm telling you there will be no more site secrets once MNI reopens! This isn't a joke and I'm not saying it to piss you all off. I'm staff on MNI, you can believe me or not. This site is only one of the reason's that MNI is going to shut down the secrets....the other is to be totally done with Jamie. I didn't come here to get help with the secrets. I had already found them way before I ever heard of this site. I'll admit that I had help on one of the secrets and that was by a friend and we actually worked on solving it out together. Not coming here to post to the world the answers. If and this is a big if...there are any secrets on MNI (which I doubt there will be) they won't be worth galleons. So there you all have it.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 07:27 pm
Don't blame it on us.
0 Replies

crazyforaiken

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:24 am
are you all blind....or did snottypants not say ONE OF THE REASONS

This is the site that got everyone on staff talking about getting rid of the secrets.....the jamie factor was added in later as a bonus.
0 Replies

latilatilas

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 01:01 pm
the only reason i think there aren't secrets is cuz the staff doesn't have half the brains of jaime put together to make the secrets hard enough for the users to figure them out :/
0 Replies