I Think the Global Infection Experts FUCKED UP on Smallpox

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 01:03 am
These assholes had the bug down to a few copies in a few labs, all they needed to do was throw the bugs into a fire for the human race to be done with them FOREVER. But NOOOOOOO, they kept the copies around, mapped the genome which is now published online, so anyone with access to the right labs can make billions of these bugs and unleash them on us.

These are the bozos we are counting on to keep us safe from Ebola?

WHAT SAY U?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 279 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 01:21 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm not a 'back of a Cornklake packet' expert like you, Hawk, but I think there would be a world of difference between mapping and recreating, no?

And who knows, if there is a map which in any way helps unlock what is happening in present and future viruses, isn't that a good thing?

From The Guardian.....
"Before beginning the investigation, the Guardian obtained advice from four independent scientists, including an international expert on pox viruses, the family to which smallpox belongs. They told us the order would be safe to produce, transport and receive....."

You must have really freaked when Jurassic Park divulged all that stuff about how to make a T.Rex.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!

0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 01:25 am
@hawkeye10,
No, but I do have doubts about discontinuing such a successful vaccine. It may have had some bad side effects, but right now, we've got a completely vulnerable population, and even if CDC does have some clue as to where the samples are actually located, the US isn't the only country with such facilities.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 11:15 am
@hawkeye10,
There is NO purpose to storing smallpox outside the military agenda.
It is concerning that it can be spliced into gmo's, but it negates the already-present antibody-resistant gene.
Monsatan wouldn't dare - would they?
I'm ok, I have a cow and 3 milkmaids.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:21 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
There is NO purpose to storing smallpox outside the military agenda.

So why are scientists almost universally saying " dont kill it, we need to study it"? What are they up to, is this maybe all about keeping the job going, these guys dont want to move on to a new line of work?
mark noble

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:52 am
@hawkeye10,
It has a purpose - That 'purpose' is 'biological-warfare'.
I would destroy every trace of it - But I am not in charge of things.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Think the Global Infection Experts FUCKED UP on Smallpox
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 04:21:06