Is consciousness the visa versa in the measuring of c

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:34 pm
Yes is the moving observers brains consciousness in a kind of visa versa position when measuring c .As the observer is in a position stationary to c.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,880 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed

Joe Nation

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:46 pm
no. consciousness is a remnant of dark energy.

Joe(it's not material)Nation
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:54 pm
@martinies,
The "observer" in General Relativity has nothing to do with consciousness. GR effects happen without a human observer involved.

I don't know what you mean by a position stationary to c. This doesn't make any sense to me.
Joe Nation

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 05:57 pm
@maxdancona,
That's because it is nonsensical.

Joe(that could be the point)Nation
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:21 pm
@martinies,
Is it possible the c to which you refer is the speed of light from the formula E = mc^2?
Lustig Andrei

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:13 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Is it possible the c to which you refer is the speed of light from the formula E = mc^2?

That was my thought. What else could be meant by 'c'?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:37 pm
No, he clearly means "c" is "centigrade". He's measuring temperature, and c subjectively goes down to the moving brain because the movement of the brain through the air enhances evaporation of sweat from the skin, which gives a subjective cooling effect, which the conscious mind/body senses. (The same thing applies to "f", incidentally, though the units of measurement are different)/
MontereyJack

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:05 am
@MontereyJack,
And consequently a stationary observer experiences no enhanced cooling effect on c RELATIVE to the moving observer. This is known as General Relativity.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Awesome explanation!
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 01:27 pm
As long as we're on the subject, I wonder about the visa versa reference. Visa for what country? Any thoughts on that?
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
The Observers knowlege of c as an omni limit in all events means they the experiencing observer in effect do not move in relation to that omni limit c.as the awareness of the c omni limit is the c limit.in other words with the knowledge of c the observer takes on the omni position of the relativity between moving objects.the observers awarenes of c does not move when measuring c.of course the brain its self is moving with that regard.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 02:21 pm
See? It all makes sense now.
roger

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 02:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Of course!
Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 02:59 pm
@roger,
I think the poster has been drinking too many of those things that give him his screen name.
Setanta

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 03:28 pm
I believe this is the hirsute field theory of physics . . .

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 03:34 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Well it is plural!
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 03:45 pm
@Setanta,
Thank you for posting that, Set. The folk songs and dances of my people are always inspirational for me.
0 Replies

martinies

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:33 am
Lets consider the certainty of c.its a certain limit and when we measure that certainty we become in terms of consciousness an unmoving certainty.and there for unmoving just as if we are selves as the observer joined in with the mover of the moving things in the event.our very own consciousness joins in as part of the relativity between objects.dat means your moving and not moving in the same moment.like when you are talking to a fellow passenger on say a railway train.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 07:06 pm
It just ggets better as we learn more. I'm certain.
0 Replies

martinies

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:42 am
Yeah c and consciousness are forms of involved certainty.when consciousness as a form of involved certainty measures c it finds its self stationary to its self in a visa versa effect.
0 Replies