Karimov's Uzbekistan is a purely veritable hell.

Dalgat

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:50 am
Uzbekistan is totally done. President Karimov gives no even a **** of the country's prospects and future! All what this dictator and his clan need, while they still hold power in Uzbekistan, is money - here and now, the more the better and by all the possible means. Look, the Karimov's clan owns practically all cotton plantations in Uzbekistan. Know how do people and particularly women work in those plantations? They stand there practically under the guns. Some got their husbands in Karimov's prisons, some got their children taken as hostages, some got gravely ill parents in hospitals etc. A method of fear and blackmailing in action. Under certain fears women have to work in Karimov's cotton plantation all day and all night long and are doing it practically for free. My sister and her husband for a very long time failed to make kids. A couple of weeks ago my sister brought wonderful news - Allah gave them a new life under my sister's heart. Wonderful news, but not for the Karimov's stooge that rules harvest at the planation my sister and her husband both work. He gave them a week... to get rid of the child. Pure mongrel! In any other case he promised they'll have to do it by force. Happily last night our relatives helped my sister's family to run to the neighboring Kyrgyzstan, where the child is safe now. Karimov has turned Uzbekistan into a pure hell! Has even Allah already turned his back to these lands?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 688 • Replies: 1
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 06:55 am
The only people that turned their backs, is your people.

You see, people in power are powerless if the people don't follow like sheep.

These are not people; these are sheeple
0 Replies