So... Fat people are mad at skinny people/muscular people; ignorant people are mad at intelligent...

Mon 22 Sep, 2014 11:16 pm
people... Why do people get mad when they are the ones who hold themselves back with excuses, fear and doubt? It's all selfish nonsense, but for the sake of an argument, why get mad at people because you cannot find the strength to get mad at yourself? I yell at myself every time I do something stupid - I scold myself as much as I scold my own people. So why is it so hard for others to scold themselves, instead of treating others like trash because of their own trashy lifestyle. When I saw people living in a better life, I never let that consume me - I looked for ways to be better, to evolve and to become. Other people's things never fazed me. In turn, I created the best ideology in the history of mankind - now everyone is mad at me - before I did, everyone used me to make themselves look better. I never used others to make myself feel better because I knew my errors and I faced them with no excuses and hippy nonsense.

Pearlylustre

Mon 22 Sep, 2014 11:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I created the best ideology in the history of mankind

Gosh. Are you famous... like Marx or Jesus or someone?
One Eyed Mind

Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:10 am
@Pearlylustre,
Read this:

Quote:
Things to consider:

The planet body and the human body both possess an electromagnetic shield.

The shield is electromagnetic.

Electromagnetic waves are based on colors of the rainbow when in radio frequencies; white outside of radio frequencies.

The heart's electromagnetic field is many times stronger than the brain's electromagnetic shield.

Electromagnetic waves carry sound.

Sound enables communication.

Humans communicate similar to how plants communicate.

Vibrations emerge when a force interacts with space.

Vibrations create a ripple effect: )_)__)____)________)________________)

Our Solar System's planets are in a ripple formation.

The planets are in order: red, hot, and solid ~ gas, cold, and blue.

The colors of the electromagnetic waves depend on the Universe's stages of evolution: Red for Anger ~ Purple for Ascension. The primary colors were used for our human experience: Love (green), Communication (blue) and Survival (red).

Consciousnesses/Dreams are cosmically created by water.

Water reflects, dreams reflect and consciousnesses reflect.

The chemicals that bathe our spine and brain during sleep are made from 99% water; produced by amoebas.

Emotions are based on water; Feelings are based on electromagnetic waves.

The Universe behaves via water and waves.

Water is accompanied by electricity; our body's clock work is cosmically driven by water and electrical stimulation.

The neurons are cosmically influenced by the cosmic design: plant.

The lungs contain roots cosmically influenced by the cosmic design: plant roots.

It is important to start realizing at this point that this is only the pieces to the puzzle - I will now piece it all together.

Teaser:

Our lungs are based on roots; roots are based on breathing; lungs breathe.

The Heart; The Planet; The Blood; The Rust:

The heart contains veins and arteries; the vein is blue; the artery is red; veins carry back blood cells low on oxygen to the heart; arteries send out blood cells high on oxygen from the heart; blood contains iron; Mars is red; Mars contains iron; veins are blueish green; Neptune, Uranus and Pluto are blueish green; the veins and the arteries interconnect within the heart; the planets on the left side of the asteroid belt and the planets on the right side of the asteroid belt interconnect within the Sun (it would be easier if I told you already that the Sun is actually the "Father Nucleus"); the asteroid belt is based on the purposes of our kidneys; asteroids are healthy when calcium does not build up; asteroids are called stone asteroids when they have calcium build up; humans experience kidney stones based on calcium build up; kidney stones are mini asteroids (technically it's a meteor); the planet Earth has demonstrated that the Universe can live for itself and destroy itself with the same forces, much like how the human body can live for itself and destroy itself with oxygen; oxygen has a relationship with blood; blood has a relationship with veins and arteries; veins and arteries are red and blueish green; our planets are red and blueish green; (Saturn & Jupiter are yellowish orange as depicted by the electromagnetic evolution of colors); the human body and the planet body can run smoothly and rust over time; rust has a relationship with blood.

The Sex; The Seed; The Space; The Universe:

The male's penis is the volcano and the star; the female's vagina is the soil and the black hole; the penis, volcano and the star draw outwards to give life; the vagina, soil and the black hole draw inwards to give life. The male lives life externally; is the physical spirit; is the the energy producer; the master of land ~ the female lives life internally; is the metaphysical spirit; is the energy receiver; the master of water.

When you say "I", you're close, it's "Information"; when you say "Us", you're close, it's "Universe":

We are not the clock work itself; we are experiencing the clock work experiencing itself; we are space (the Universe) within space (the Planet) within space (the Brain); the brain, the body and the mind are functioning on a subconscious level; "our experience" is only on a conscious level; when we enter the subconscious realm as we sleep, the subconscious has power over us; the "ego" can only survive on a conscious level; on a subconscious level the "ego" is constantly being scrutinized by the inner voice and the guilty conscience; ideas come to us; we do not come to ideas; a wise man is enlightened no differently than an average man when their wisdom comes to them; everything functions with or without our consent; when you let go of your social and personal shadow play to see the world's absolution and permanence, you may notice that the Universe is staring back at you via an eternal eye; we stare into this eye; this eye stares back at us, like our reflection in the mirror; the eye never sleeps; the eye is the blank slate of the Universe that allows itself to create/change itself and erase itself; the subconscious knows us more than our conscious knows us; the eye is commonly associated with "nihilism"; when nihilism is transcended it becomes holism; when holism is transcended you have become the juxtaposition between nihilism and holism - i.e God (we are the Universe; we are God; we are One in all; we are all in One).

My "Eye" is your "Eye"; my "Mind" is your "Mind"; my "Life" is your "Life"; my "Ending" is your "New Beginning":

The eye is shaped like this <O>; a young galaxy is shaped like this <O>; a galaxy can produce gamma rays; the human eye can produce a miniature version of gamma rays; we do not see with our "eyes"; we see with our brain and electromagnetic waves; we can "sense" someone is staring at us without "looking"; the human eye can use echo location; echo location uses gamma rays to pick up objects; our eyes contain the same faculties of the entire Universe; the human eye is the Universe's eye; objects in space are revealed in the same way echo location reveals objects by the eye of an animal or human; this experience is beyond the matrix; the Universe is feeling itself via electromagnetic waves; seeing itself via the eye of galaxies; everything that the Universe is doing can be explained through what the Universe is doing through us in its image; everything we do, say and create should not be perceived on a social or personal level - only a Universal level; everything we do, say and create is a projection of a subconscious language; the Universe is the projector and the projected. As above, so below; from form, to faculty; to, and fro ~ Things come; things go; things vacuum; things blow.

My brain just broke the Universe's matrix. My body is shaking and my brain is pulsating harder than it ever has. I honestly cannot tell you if I ever could write anything else more profound than my statements on echo location between the eye of the Universe and the eye of the Universe's creatures. The most profound thing I ever wrote before this Pandora's Box being opened by my brain, when I knew I should have stayed away from reverse-engineering echo location on a cosmic level, was my brain challenging dualism:

The Universe is not consisted of opposites - the Universe is consisted of evolutionary states:

Intelligence is not the "opposite" of "ignorance"; intelligence is the "evolution" of ignorance. (The human brain evolves like the Universe; Darkness > Form > Light ~ Ignorance > Information > Intelligence.)

Red is not the "opposite" of blue; blue is the "evolution" of red. (What color is the Universe? Purple. What color is our planet's core? Red, orange and yellow. What color is our planet outside of the core? Green, blue and dark blue. What is red + blue? Purple. (Why did I not choose any other color? Simple. This Universe really loves the colors of red and blue.) The entire Universe is a design that starts from red > evolves into blue > then the two evolve into purple; when a galaxy turns "purple", that is the "highest point" of a galaxy. When a galaxy is "red", that is the "lowest point" of a galaxy.

When we live, we do not live through animal > man > animal > man; we live as man, that evolved from animal. Animal is not the "opposite" of Man; fire is not the "opposite" of water; life is not the "opposite" of death. Life looks more like a "spiral"; there is the whirlpool, the sink hole, the tornado and the black hole (water, land, air and space). These spirals are important to understand, as they are known to "drive man insane"; when you master the chaos, you transcend. When you have failed, you will be pulled inwards; when you have succeeded, you will be pushed outwards. The human does in fact contain the "eye of the tornado", which is why we have an "inner peace" in the center of all the chaos. The subconscious is "silent"; the center of the spiral is "soundless". We can "feel" the "spiral" going downwards; the closer you are; the smaller the world gets: http://snag.gy/4X14p.jpg

I did not say "reap this", so keep your scythe to yourself.
Pearlylustre

Tue 23 Sep, 2014 03:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Keep taking your medication.
Artimas

Tue 23 Sep, 2014 10:43 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Someone is angry, an example of what the thread is about.. Thanks for being it.
Pearlylustre

Wed 24 Sep, 2014 03:44 am
@Artimas,
I'm not sure how you mistook my advice for anger. Why would I be angry at someone who is so entertaining? You actually sound much angrier than me .
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 08:05 am
Sounds like grist for a song:

There is a blue one who can't accept the green one
For living with a fat one trying to be a skinny one
There is a long hair that doesn't like the short hair
For bein' such a rich one that will not help the poor one
There is a yellow one that won't accept the black one
That won't accept the red one that won't accept the white one
And different strokes for different folks
Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 08:33 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Sounds like grist for a song:

There is a blue one who can't accept the green one
For living with a fat one trying to be a skinny one
There is a long hair that doesn't like the short hair
For bein' such a rich one that will not help the poor one
There is a yellow one that won't accept the black one
That won't accept the red one that won't accept the white one
And different strokes for different folks

There are also many who can purchase a vote....nothing like having a yes man to keep someone ignorant. Nothing like being wealthy...you can always find someone to concur with your delusion ( not you specifically of course).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
And so on and so on and Scooby Dooby Doo!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:13 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I created the best ideology in the history of mankind - now everyone is mad at me

I think I am going to steal this line.
Germlat

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:15 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
I created the best ideology in the history of mankind - now everyone is mad at me

I think I am going to steal this line.

Wait a freakin' minute...that was mine.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 4 Oct, 2014 07:40 pm
@maxdancona,
I know because the best always pisses everyone else off. OEM pisses everyone off.

One Eyed Mind

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:02 am
@bobsal u1553115,
People piss themselves off by eating where they're also shitting. They try to fan the fumes away, but they can't point fingers at me at the same time while fanning the fumes, so they have to pick - blaming me, while sniffing their own must; blaming themselves, which a must that is better than any must, if you got the thrust.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » So... Fat people are mad at skinny people/muscular people; ignorant people are mad at intelligent...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:27:05