your major running back beats his child

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:08 pm
I understand that in the u.s. we have cultural variation, pros and cons on ever spanking a child, but this all is a kind of beat feeding sick.

The guy exceeded standards
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/vikings/2014/09/13/adrian-peterson-child-abuse-district-attorney-press-conference/15581419/

I figure all players don't do this, or am I wrong?

I'm sure I'm right, all players don't do this, but this is very worrying.

I've read more detail re the beating. Links but I didn't save.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,089 • Replies: 10
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:19 pm
Violence is such an internal cause - I never understand why people look for it outwards, when they can "feel" it inside.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:35 pm
Ok, I suppose I'll add the major bad stuff -

or no I won't, it's fast evaporating online.

A summary from me, it wasn't mild.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:43 pm
Police later reportedly uncovered troubling text messages that Adrian had sent to the boy’s mother after the incident. Adrian allegedly told her that she was going to be “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.” He also allegedly admitted in the text messages that he hit his son in the scrotum, but that he felt “bad” about that, adding, “Never do I go overboard! But all my kids will know, hey daddy has the biggie heart but don’t play no games when it comes to acting right.”

Adrian’s 4-year-old son told authorities that there were “a lot of belts in daddy’s closet,” and that Adrian used them often. Adrian has also allegedly stuffed leaves into his son’s mouth while he was being struck with his pants down.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
and that was just part of it, no links.

I get it that he was probably similarly abused, so I see this all as cluster stuff. And that will sound whatever.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:30 pm
@ossobuco,
The more elaborate description I read was a real stopper.
No link, I didn't nab it at the time.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:41 pm
I didn't find the original article to link, but found that quote. There were photos too, but I can't find them.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:45 pm
Peterson, 29, lost another son last year when the 2-year-old boy died of head injuries sustained from a beating by the mother's boyfriend in South Dakota, authorities said.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
I read one major nasty, but I 'm not on a2k as hall monitor, more hall asleep person. Anyway, this will all balloon tomorrow.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
That too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:52 pm
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/09/12/0912-adrian-peterson-son-injuries-5.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » your major running back beats his child
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:00:27