A Woman Missing Entire Cerebellum Will Prove My Ideas Correct!

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:01 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/09/12/where-my-brain-woman-missing-cerebellum-went-unnoticed-for-24-years/

This entire time, for many years, I have been called crazy by 99% of the people I've come across. However, now this case will prove to them who is actually the crazy one now! The cerebellum is missing in this woman's head; there is this giant hole there - inside that hole, the brain compensated it with cerebral spinal fluid! YES, this is AMAZING! I was right! The information is not in the physical tools of the body - it's IN THE LIQUID, as I suggested before. The brain is just a physical "case", much like the "tower" of your computer!

When people called me crazy when I suggested that consciousness was based on water and electricity mixed with our physical body's animation, they wouldn't have any of it. I even explained further how consciousness "reflects", so does water - people still wouldn't try to understand the connections I was making FOR THEM; TO TEACH THEM! It was TOO PROFOUND FOR THEIR SOCIALLY ENGINEERED BRAIN. NOW, I HAVE PROOF. NOW, WHEN YOU ARGUE MY POINTS, YOU ARE SPONTANEOUSLY RENDERED A FOOL. CHECK MATE, PEOPLE THAT KEPT DRAGGING ME DOWN - I AM RISING, WHILE YOU'RE SINKING!

Now, nobody can deny the brilliance of this brain I have trained for EIGHT WHOLE YEARS. It sees all the world through the Universe's eyes. I have all the proof right here, that FLUID CAN SIMULATE FUNCTION - IT DOES NOT NEED THE BRAIN, BECAUSE THE BRAIN IS DRIVING THE PHYSICAL BODY - THE INFORMATION IS METAPHYSICAL; WE ARE METAPHYSICAL CREATURES INSIDE PHYSICAL TOOLS, WHICH IS WHY WHEN WE DREAM, WE ENTER A NON-PHYSICAL REALM CALLED OUR SUBCONSCIOUS - IT'S CREATED FROM SPINAL FLUID; SPINAL FLUID IS 99% WATER; AND FINALLY THE CHEMICALS ARE PRODUCED BY AMOEBA!!!

Yes! I have a very happy genius living inside me right now! VICTORY! I was a victim to people's lies, denial and nonsensical excuses for 8 YEARS - NOW, I CAN SPEAK MY MIND WITHOUT IDIOTS HOLDING BACK THIS INTELLIGENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL! VICTIM IS ONLY HALF OF A VICTORY!

Woo! This Universe is watching over me - I can feel it. It's leading me to all these things because I AM ON THE RIGHT PATH - NOT MY PATH - THE UNIVERSE'S ONLY PATH GOVERNED BY FREQUENCIES, VIBRATIONS AND ENERGY THAT REACT TO YOUR ACTIONS/THOUGHTS!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,590 • Replies: 5

neologist

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:13 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
OK. You have proved to me you do not need a brain.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:02 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I'm sure you realize that the cerebellum is only one very small part of the brain....
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:12 pm
@boomerang,
When it comes to a design, a small piece can affect the entire structure.

By your logic, let's remove the thumb and the toe. Everything compliments the body, friend. You cannot remove pieces, when everything came together for a "reason" like a jig saw puzzle. You're not respecting the brilliance of this case, and I cannot understand why you would feel inclined to say something, instead of having something to say. This is going to shake the grounds of science, and all you can do is write a response about a logical fallacy? Think friend! Feel! Live! You mustn't let the world intimidate you; I understand you're scared of new information and seeing the Universe on a metaphysical level, but you have got to stop holding others back because you refuse to stop holding yourself back.

I'm here for you, boomerang. I'm here for all of us, the creatures and this Universe. Come, and we will pave way - not a new place, but to uncover the path that was always before us.

boomerang

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 06:55 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Your theory should be really easy to test. Just ask your doctor to remove your cerebellum.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 07:09 pm
@boomerang,
Us removing a piece, like the Universe not creating a piece, is much like scientists cannot recreate the peptide.

Please understand that the Universe is creating everything because it is the "creator", not to say it's "god" or it's a "being", but it is "something" that is becoming and evolving as we speak.

Can you respect that? Or do you have to post with more logical fallacies that pay no respects to the Universe's design and the limitations of human beings?

So please listen to yourself and understand what you're saying. Removing the cerebellum by human hands will not give us the same result as the Universe never implementing that piece of the brain - this is madness, boomerang. Please understand that life is not made up of popsicle sticks and glue - it's made up of something that will make your brain explode from all the information, faculties, forms, scales and what they are doing on a universal level - all together, mind you.

So no, that is not how to test my theory. Finally, by saying such, you have proven that you do not understand any of the brilliance of this scientific discovery. Please pay more respect to the Universe which governs you.

If you need me to help you understand, I am here. But do not misunderstand it all and then try to snake your infancy into the information - it's irresponsible of you. Just accept that you "do not know", and say "I want to know", then everything will be fine. We will then discuss the actual matters of this incredible finding - you won't be resorting to logical fallacies (some being scary at that) and we can move on to help you understand the magnificence of this Universe together.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A Woman Missing Entire Cerebellum Will Prove My Ideas Correct!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.44 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:14:25