Sluggishness, lethargy

dalehileman

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:40 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Yes, precisely B-12
Incidentally Jane the label on Costco jar of B-12 for a daily serving of one tablet gives Daily Value as "16,667 %". Why should you require a dose seventeen thousand times your daily need
0 Replies

dalehileman

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:41 pm
@luismtzzz,
Quote:
Lethargy is a very inespecific symptom...
Thanks Luis but then how about "sluggish"
One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:52 pm
@dalehileman,
Anyone can connect imaginary dots, Dal.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 03:17 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
I've already made two recommendations……..Chai has suggested a nutritionist.
Again thanks fellas but you have to understand an old guy who remains skeptical of The Establishment. I wonder for instance how many of us suffering continual anxiety or lethargy spend $200 a week for an hour at your Friendly Local Psychiatrist's office when the trouble lies with an excess or shortage of some trace body chemical easily corrected for a few cents a day

Look at it this way, Dale. If the Establishment finds you are over medicating yourself or have adverse side effects due to medication interactions, you'll save yourself the cost of refills that would probably total up to that same $200. So, it is a break-even venture.

Since you are so skeptical, why would you go looking for yet another pill to take when eliminating or reducing what you already take may be the answer?

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
I've already made two recommendations……..Chai has suggested a nutritionist.
Again thanks fellas but you have to understand an old guy who remains skeptical of The Establishment. I wonder for instance how many of us suffering continual anxiety or lethargy spend $200 a week for an hour at your Friendly Local Psychiatrist's office when the trouble lies with an excess or shortage of some trace body chemical easily corrected for a few cents a day

Besides, you keep comparing apples and pizza. No one has ever suggested you go to a psychiatrist's office. What has been suggested is you seek advice and a review of your medications and supplements via your local pharmacist, nutritionist, internist, geriatric physician, primary physician, etc.

A visit to any one of those entities would either be covered under your Medicare or would be a free consult. So, stop blowing smoke up our collective asses about the costs.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 03:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Dal is comparing the shadow of an orange to the shadow of an apple, rather than comparing the apple and the orange, themselves.
dalehileman

Tue 9 Sep, 2014 10:15 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Dal is comparing the shadow of an orange to the shadow of an apple,….
Maybe One you misunderstand. I thought I had made it pretty clear that I seek only personal experiences

….though Two of course I'd welcome the opinion of any resident expert

Forgive pun
0 Replies

dalehileman

Tue 9 Sep, 2014 10:19 am
Quote:
Try to get some physical exercise for at least a couple times a week.
Alas Linna, alack

Quote:
…..get those endorphins pumping….. Regular physical activity…...
Yes I was afraid someone might remind me The Ultimate Truth
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:26:30