3301 waverly dr

MarkC

Sun 31 Aug, 2014 05:45 pm
Walt Disney invented cartoons. He also invented the worlds first theme park called Disneyland. Walt Disney was also one of the key figures who tried to keep the Jewish Communists from taking over Hollywood. Walt Disney was an FBI informant for over 25 years. He was J Edgar Hoovers eyes and ears in Hollywood. Disney also testified before HUAC along with Ronald Reagan (before he entered Politics) and as the result of that testimony ten Jewish Communists in Hollywood were sent to prison.
Walt Disney lived at 3301 Waverly Drive Los Angeles Calif. Little did Walt Disney know that while he was spying on the Jewish Communists in Hollywood the Jewish Communists had moved into the house next door at 3267 Waverly Dr. and started spying on him. While he was at work the people next door used to go into his house and read the material that he was sending to the FBI. The people next door eventually put cancer in his food and murdered him and then took over his empire. Today a Jew Michael Eisner owns Disney and also ABC.
Where things take a turn for the bizarre is a fact that another enemy of the Jewish Mafia in LA. Leno La Bianca an Italian Mobster for some strange reason moved into the house at 3301 Waverly Dr where Walt Disney used to live right after Walt Disney died. The Jewish spy house next door at 3267 Waverly Dr was frequented by Charles Manson, Tex Watson, Squeaky Fromme, Susan Adkins and Linda Kasabian for almost a year before the Tate/LaBianca murders even took place. Leno LaBianca and his wife Rosemary were ripping off the Jewish mafia. Leno LaBianca owed over $100,000 in gambling debts at the Del Mar Horseracing track near San Diego Calif. which was run by the Jewish Mafia. Leno LaBianca used to take his expensive speedboat down to Del Mar and park it where the Jewish Mobsters used to park their boats. Sirhan Sirhan the future patsy for the Robert Kennedy assassination used to work at the Del Mar race track as a warm up boy and a future Jockey wanna be, being only 5'1" tall. J Edgar Hoover himself used to work undercover at the Del Mar racetrack because the FBI were getting tips that the horse races there were being fixed by the Mafia. Dennis Wilson from the Beach Boys in a 1968 article claimed that while he was living in the desert near Death valley with the Manson family that Charles Manson's father was a Gangster and his mother was a Prostitute. Charles Manson has claimed that his mother was a Prostitute but he never knew his father. The Barker Ranch in Death Valley where the Manson Family used to stay was the western hideout for the Karpis/ Barker bank robber gang back in the 1930s. Manson was in prison at Terminal Island with Alvin "Creepy" Karpis a Jewish gangster from the Barker Gang. Manson claims the Karpis taught him how to play the guitar while in prison. The official story that was fed to the American Public by Vincent Bugliosi who used to be a mob Lawyer before he became a Public defender in LA is that the Manson Family after they killed Sharon Tate the night before were driving around LA for hours looking for another victim to kill and just happened to pull up at the house at 3301 Waverly Dr at 'random' and went into the house and killed Leno and Rosemary LaBianca. Out of the 3 million homes in LA back in the 1960s The Manson Family just happened to pull up in front of an Italian Mobsters house 'at random' and kill the occupants inside. Vincent Bugliosi's book Helter Skelter is filled with half truths inconsistencies and lies. At one point in Bugliosi's book Helter Skelter Susan Atkins one of Manson's 'supposed' followers that was under his control planted a Marijuana cigarette in Manson's top pocket of his shirt and then called the cops on him. This was one of the first raids at the Spahn Movie Ranch. It was also Atkins that got the whole Manson family arrested and convicted. According to the official story all of the Manson girls were supposedly under Manson's hypnotic control. Some of the Manson girls claim that Bruce Davis from the Manson Family was actually the real leader of the group.
So what this Manson episode was all about was a cover up for the Robert Kennedy assassination in June of 1968 with Vincent Bugliosi at the helm. After RFK was assassinated huge political pressure was put on the DAs office in LA to find out the truth. Right after that Serial killers started popping up all over Calif as a diversionary tactic. The Zodiac Killer in the SF Bay area and the Manson Family in Southern Calif. The evidence seems to show the Manson Family and the Zodiac Killer were both part of the same group. One of the victims of the Zodiac killer was Dianne Lass who was murdered in Lake Tahoe. Bruce Davis from the Manson Family used to live in Lake Tahoe in 1963. The Zodiac Killer was actually a two man team comprised of Bruce Davis and David Lee Allen. David Lee Allen was positively identified as the Zodiac Killer by one of his victims that didn't die. Shorty Shea from the Manson Family was the same person as David lee Allen. Bruce Davis was one of the Manson Family members who supposedly killed Shorty Shea and buried his body at the Spahn Movie Ranch. In the book Helter Skelter a ranch hand asked Manson what happened to Shorty Shea and Manson replied that he told me that he went back to San Francisco. In fact David lee Allen and Shorty Shea were both born in the same year 1933. After the entire Manson Family was arrested their was a Warrant was put out for Bruce Davis and he came down from northern Calif and turned himself in.
Manson originally wanted to act as his own attorney but was turned down and out of the 450 Public defenders in the LA Public Defenders pool Manson drew Bugliosi as his lawyer. Bugliosi was good friends with William Turner who wrote a book about the Robert Kennedy assassination. This book is a series of lies covering up what really happened during the RFK assassination. William Turner was kicked out of the FBI in 1961 by J Edgar Hoover for being a suspected Communist infiltrator. After my website came out about the Manson murders and Bugliosi's involvement he wrote a 900 page book about the Kennedy assassinations which is also a series of lies and half truths about what really happened.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,604 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Sun 31 Aug, 2014 06:42 pm
He's baaaaaack.....
MarkC

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:33 am
@chai2,
Well I guess that people don't want the truth to ever come out. See how chicken these people on the forum really are. They talk the Liberal fairness and equality trash talk because people can't deal with the fact that Colored people are just lazy and never created anything in America. All these liberal forums are run by Liberal cowards that won't post any material or negativity about Colored People in America. Go run and hide.
For example Black Men created Rock and Roll and as a Girl on the forum says they created Rap. This is about all they really created in America. If you took all of the money that was made from Rock and Rap it probably only amounts to about 10 Billion dollars. Not Much right
As a comparison two White men from Washington state Bill Gates and Paul Allen created software for computers. Today Microsoft is a 60 billion dollar company. Computers all over the world use Microsoft software. Paul Allen today owns the Seattle Seahawks and Starbucks coffee with the money that he made from inventing computer software. So these two White men from Washington St created more money then all of the Black men in America did "combined" Black History month was created by Jews in Hollywood. It is a Govt cover up. Besides these two men from Washington White men also created a 100 billion dollar
Airline industry
Telephone industry
Motion Picture industry
Recording industry
just to name a few. Another group to never create anything in America are White Girls I mean I can't even find anything that these lazy bitches ever created in America. The Women's MOVEMENT is a sick lie . It was created by Jewish Communist women like DR Laura Schlesinger, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, ect That hate White males. Why would women get 50% of Americas money when there is no record of them creating any money in America at all. I mean women were basically just house wives in America and they didn't even invent a piece of household equipment. White men in America invented: Washing machines, dishwashing machines, microwave ovens, waterbeds, vacuum cleaners. Another 50 billion dollars were created by White men inventing these household goods that were sold all over the world. So basically Women and Minorities as they are called( White Girls and Colored People never created any money in America. So White Men in America created over 100 times more money in America than Black Men and White Girls did put together! So if White men ever had a history month in America you would see that we are the ones that got cheated in America by Colored People and White Women. As strange as this sounds this is all true?
Butrflynet

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:48 am
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

http://www.blackinventions101.com/inventionslist.html

http://www.women-inventors.com

http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/inventions/10-things-that-women-invented.htm#page=0

http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0906931.html
Butrflynet

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:54 am
@MarkC,
Quote:
The Women's MOVEMENT is a sick lie . It was created by Jewish Communist women like DR Laura Schlesinger, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, ect

Women in the United States have been standing up for themselves long before the women you listed were twinkles in the eyes of their daddies.

http://history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/WIC/Historical-Essays/No-Lady/Womens-Rights/

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexuality/tp/History-of-Feminism.htm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_feminism_in_the_United_States
Butrflynet

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 12:59 am
@MarkC,
Quote:
So if White men ever had a history month in America you would see that we are the ones that got cheated in America by Colored People and White Women.

If the white men in this country are so powerfully wealthy, intelligent and innovative, why is it that they have yet managed to create a month to celebrate themselves?
MarkC

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 11:22 pm
@Butrflynet,
Where is the 100 billion dollar Industry. that came from the inventions? there are over 6 million inventions registered in the US patent industry. Many of these inventions were never even marketed. I have a book about Black inventors and all of the Black inventions in the book never even totaled a few billion dollars. nice try braindead
0 Replies

MarkC

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 11:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
I have a book called Feminine ingenuity and in the book in the preface they admit that American Women only invented 2% of the products in America? once again where is the 100 billion dollar industry that came from these inventions??? they don't exist right
American Women didn't even invent the stuff that they wear on their face. Max Factor a Jewish fag that worked in Hollywood invented eye shadow fake eyelashes everything. nice try braindead
0 Replies

MarkC

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 11:49 pm
@Butrflynet,
If you have read my articles the truth is that 'We' are the ones that have no rights in America. before the Civil Rights Movement in 1965 White men in America were putting Jews in prison. The Civil Rights Movement that Followed on the heals of the JFK assassination took our rights away from us so were could never be allowed to do that anymore. Today the Jews run everything in America . The JFK assassination is simple to solve I can't understand why so many people struggle with this subject. The Kennedy brothers were against the Mafia. The Mafia killed the Kennedys and today they run the country and the news media. Take a big name in politics Nancy Pelosi. Nobody has ever heard of her husband PAUL. nobody has ever seen a picture of him. The reason why is because he is a made man in the Italian mafia. Nancy lied about being against the war in Afghanistan being a Democrat. The war in Afghanistan is an opium growing operation run by the Mafia. What people don't understand is that the CIA is the Mafia. This is why it is an ultra secret organization I would like to answer everybody but I just don't have the time to be on the forum that much
0 Replies

MarkC

Tue 2 Sep, 2014 07:03 pm
If you take White women for instance. The richest White women in America are the billionaire Walton girls. They inherited the Walmart fortune from "daddy" Sam Walton who also created the Sams club stores. Sam Walton started out with a few stores in the south and today Walmart is the largest Dept store in the world.

The second richest White girl in the U.S. is Mary Campbell she inherited the Campbell soup company also from "daddy" This is how embarrassing White Women's history is in America. This is why the 'Gender wars" as they are called were never debated. The whole thing was a hoax. The whole concept of the Women's Movement in America was that White girls were screwed over and oppressed by the White Man but NOW you are finding out that the richest White Women in America didn't even create a billion dollar company on their own. They inherited them from "daddy" a White man. I mean I could show you literally 'hundreds' of billion dollar companies that were created in the U.S. by White men. Let's look at some of the inventions that were created in my home state of California

Peter Jensen: invented the speakers that are used in car or home stereo system in 1908 in Napa Calif. He first demonstrated loudspeakers at the San Francisco worlds fair in 1915 when he played music for 100,000 astonished visitors.

Leo Fender: invented the Electric Bass guitar in 1950 which today is called by musicians the P-Bass. Leo Fender used to put Jensen speakers in his amplifiers. In fact the electric guitar its self was invented in Calif by a White man named Rickenbacker. The Beatles and the Byrds used to play Rickenbacker guitars.

Stuart Hilborn: invented fuel injection for cars. All cars in the world today use fuel injection Stuart Hilborn invented fuel injection back when he was a teenager. He was part of a group that used to race out in the desert at the Muroc dry lake beds which is today called Edwards Air Force base.

Willard Libby: invented Radio Carbon dating in 1949 which is used by Archeologists all over the world to determine the age of artifacts that are dug out of the ground.

Glen Curtis: invented Amphibious Airplanes in 1910 that land on water.
get the picture

0 Replies

MarkC

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 02:13 pm
Im Baaaaaaaaak to the racist forum where anything is possible to obtain here but the truth. In this article I misspelled two of the names about the Zodiac killer case on purpose. David Leigh Allen is actually Arthur Leigh Allen and Diane Lass is actually Donna Lass one of the victims of the Zodiac Killer. I though that somebody would catch my mistake. Arthur Leigh Allen was positively identified as the Zodiac killer but there are forums about the Zodiac killer and all of the people on these forums don't even know that.(kinda like this forum) I am the only person in the country that knows this but Arthur leigh Allen worked on the Spahn Movie Ranch and was the same person as Shorty Shea. Look at the facts:
Arthur leigh Allen was born in 1933
Shorty Shea was born in 1933

Arthur leigh Allen was a big man 6'4"
Shorty Shea was also a big man

Arthur leigh Allen was a Biker who hurt his knee in a motorcycle accident.
Shorty Shea had a limp because he told people on the Spahn Movie that he hurt his knee working as a stuntman on the Spahn movie ranch when he was thrown from a horse.

Biker gangs used to frequent the Spahn Movie ranch where Shorty Shea used to live

The movie Dirty Harry starring Clint Eastwood was about the Zodiac killer. The people that made this movie knew that Arthur leigh Allen was the Zodiac killer way back in 1970 when this movie was first produced.
There is a scene in the movie in which Clint Eastwood chases the Zodiac killer into Kezar Stadium where the 49ers used to play in 1970. This scene shows the Zodiac killer limping across the stadium holding his knee and then Clint Eastwood catches up with him on the 50 yard line and arrests him. Jews produced this movie so how did they know that? The real identity of the Zodiac back in 1970?
I have figured out some of the great mysteries of U.S. history I am also an Archaeologist. I have also figured out some of the great mysteries of the ancient world. I have a new website coming out that I am producing that shows the true location of the Garden of Eden where Adam and eve used to live.

0 Replies