Chiks Moshing: Why is it so hard to Imagine?!

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 01:58 pm
Okay, the main reason i think it freakin rules that some girls will mosh, is b/c guys think they shouldn't. Who cares if you get hurt, that's going to happen, it's a mosh pit...I do it all the time, and i've decked people and i've been decked and got up and kept going, i def. have my scars

do you have some stories?::
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 622 • Replies: 4
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 02:50 pm
Friday night a well endowed young lady in a tube top was moshing right in front of me as I was on stage, the tube top going down, the breasts going up, up, up and out....a thing of beauty..... makes one really appreciate the arts in all their forms......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 03:28 pm
I think moshing is cool for anyone. The guys do get a bit agro though and think you girls need 'protecting'. Ha! That's a laugh. Keep on moshing!
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 04:44 pm
You aren't suppose to "deck" people in the pit. The Golden Rule mi amiga, The Golden Rule. The reason you shouldn't "deck" people in the pit is because you could "deck" a guy that is with 3 or 4 other guys. The victim of the decking could then get VERY pissed and get his 3 or 4 buddies to beat the hell out of you. I am all for getting in the pit and having a good time, but seriously, you should never just out right hit someone.
0 Replies

HottMoshChik

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:18 pm
True, about the decking, but it's definetely not intentional....It's all a matter of where you push them or run into them I guess. rock on...
0 Replies