Is he interested or not?

sand32

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 01:25 pm
I met this guy online, very cute..we both have kids and work full time, which leave us with very limited amount of time to date. However, we have met twice and he calls me almost daily during the week (we don't have the kids). He has told me many details about his life and even invited me to come see where he lives; we have not kissed but we are often very flirty and the times we have met, he blushes and gets all nervous...very cute. My problem is that he disappears, usually when he has his son and i don't call him to not disturb his time with him. Usually he is the one that initiates conversation by calling but even dough he doesn't text at all (cause he calls), when he disappears, if I text he NEVER texts back...most likely he'll call as soon as he drops his son off...as usual. He has stated that he likes me and that wants to see me so bad, but he gets frustrated due to how overwhelming his life is at the time. He even told me that I met him at a very difficult time in his life...it sounds to me that he would love to be able to offer me more and he is a really good guy, but he is just not in a good place at the moment. What should I do? Should I keep being there for him to comfort him in hopes that he might make a move or should I move on? I REALLY like him...but I don't want to waist my time either...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 869 • Replies: 0
No top replies