Alexa n internet explorer error

yunix

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 09:08 am
some one pls help..in the 1st place my pc have the adware secondthougths..so i use the ad aware and it found 81objects i deleted em and then i also deleted the quarantined files..i tot it mmustbe deleted.

now the program found the Alexa in the registry and prompt me to delete it..i did the same bt it comes back wen i connect online and i am not able to browse the IE even i mamconnected to the internet..my msn messenger also cant be connected..i have reinstall the IE bt it still cant work..can i know wat is happening to my pc..i have to use my friend's pc to surf the net nw..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 543 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 09:37 am
Have you contacted your ISP?

Can you ping?
0 Replies

yunix

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 09:49 am
i nvr contact my ips..muz i?i totally dunno wat happen..i have to reinstall everythin to be connect to internet bt i cant browse webpages n msn messenger cant be sign in
0 Replies

Nirvana

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 12:37 pm
Yunix, I don't wish to seem impolite but could you please type using all of the letters our language bestowed upon us as it makes it much easier to decipher :wink:

Please post a HijackThis log to the forum.

Launch HijackThis, then press Scan, and press Save Log.

This will generate a text file that will list all running processes, all applications that are loaded automatically when you start Windows, and more.

Open that file.
Go to Edit | Select all
Now click Edit | copy to copy it.

Do not change anything just yet.
Come back to the forum, Right Click and paste its contents here.
0 Replies