black human shape no face

Lindi

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:22 pm
I have seen a person or I thought it was a person in black it was crouched down when I first saw it but it moved in one graceful slide then it looked at me. It had no face but it was a white face with no eyes no mouth and no nose then it ran but it was only a blur so I know it was not human because we cannot run that fast. I would like to know if anyone has seen something like this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,316 • Replies: 6

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:46 pm
@Lindi,
I saw things like that in the 60's with a little experimental chemical assistance.

More often than not, it was just one of the cats streaking by.

0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 12:09 pm
@Lindi,
This is quite a common complaimt, regurarily assosiated with something supernatural. But it has nothing to do with it. On my country recives many names "el muerto" "la parca" "la muerte" (death corpse, reaper, death).

I assumed it happened while trying to sleep or while trying to wake up. Is themore common presentation. They are called Hipnagogicc allucinations and Hipnopompic allucinations, respectively.

Although they can happen even in vigil state, and inrelation to enviromental triggers like drugs, stress, fatigue, etc. They can be associated with paralisis, a feeling of coldness, fear, feeling of peace, relaxation, sweating, etc.

We all human work with the same hardware, our brains. Our brains are imperfect, they have bugs. Some of this bugs are common to a great number of human beings. You have nothing to worry about. Antropologically this allucinations, or bugs in our neuronal pathways of the brain had been associated with paranormal activity. Like angels, demons, trolls, goblins, light creatures (some people actually claim to see white figures).

Many ghost, angels,aliens histories are nothing more thanmiss perceptions of our own brain.

Do not be afraid. There is a saying on my country.

"hay que tenerle mas miedo a los vivos que a los muertos"

Be more aware of the living ones than of the death ones.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 01:02 pm
@luismtzzz,
I almost added hallucinations to the discussion too.

I'm a person who has never had, that I remember (with a pretty fair memory), a nightmare in my whole long life. Mostly my dreams involve some effort I'm making to get somewhere or fix something, usually in a group of people that I somehow know, in places that are vaguely familiar, all of it changing millisecond by millisecond as the scenarios pass fast or seem to, like a speeded up film.

But, last December I went to see a dermatologist for a routine checkup (any basal cell carcinomas? no), and while there mentioned that I've had itching going on for years (have also seen dermos about it, and mostly it's not the worst problem in the world). She said it's all seborrhoeic dermatitis, which I concur with, and gave me a prescription for some pills, which I proceeded to take without reading the literature that came with the vial of pills - I usually do, but for some reason didn't that time.

I didn't do that until I had to jump out of bed to ward off the short male figure with a wooden face, and other such manifestations, increasing through the week, always leaping out of bed to get away while they disappeared.
Then I read the blurb that came with the pills. May cause nightmares.
No kidding. I put two and two together and stopped the pills and the hallucinations stopped.

Thanks for the broader explanation. I was going to write a long letter, but will save the story for my next check up. I'm sure they know about the phenomenon at the derm clinic.

The good news is that my dreams are as engaging and interesting as they always have been up until that pill episode.

Adds, the drug was Doxepin 25 mg.
luismtzzz

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:32 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso, that was a really kick ass story. I really enjoyed it alot.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:08 pm
@luismtzzz,
I didn't mention the apparent woman crouching at the night table before effervescing when I leaped up.

Good grief! Getting back to normal was a nice relief.

ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
@ossobuco,
The odd thing is that these weren't old embedded images - I've never seen such a figure, let's say 3 foot tall, with a face with a straight wooden nose (picture a slice of a 2 x 4, no eyes, right by my bed), and the apparent woman was, quick vision, a bundle of light material, maybe a head. So not just old stuff making it's way out of my brain.

I'm a visual learning person, which may be why I remember what were probably two-second images. I've now forgotten the rest of them that week.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » black human shape no face
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:27:18