Just want to volunteer/share for this new yr.

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2003 02:50 am
As some of you already knowI am in the middle of writting a book. I wish to finish it I allready have a 2nd draft give me a mth and I know I will have it done. If I cant self publish it the right way I will ask for you any member if you can to get it published.
If this happens I will donate out of profit's 1/2 The money the rest has to go to a special other childrens crisis center. I know some of you probably think Im a QUACK, Though I follow my heart, study

Einestein and how he gave a speech on the theory of relativity. Where the speech after was composed of 100 scientists that were there to discredit him and call him a quack Very Happy Idea
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 650 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bermbits

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 08:55 pm
Writing
You may have already done so, but pick up a copy of Writer's Markets 2003. It usually has lots of info on 'how to' as well as things to beware. Self-publishing is okay, but there are unscrupulous people out there. Educate yourself or keep asking here - someone has the answers you seek.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just want to volunteer/share for this new yr.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:09:04